the thread about nothing...

Keep the SW Air Max.
That shoe was made incredibly.
If you not feeling it because your not a fan of his then that’s different. Aesthetically it’s the nicer of both options.
How do you feel about the Off White collabs now?

wp5098077.jpg

Keep the SW Air Max.
That shoe was made incredibly.
If you not feeling it because your not a fan of his then that’s different. Aesthetically it’s the nicer of both options.
1. How do you feel about the Off White collabs now?
1. If you’re referring to the ig stuff, he cleared that up. Though prior to him explaining the ig stuff (some that I disagree w/ respectfully), I’ve always thought he was a (pretentious) ***hole that specifically exploits dumb, cornball, wannabe down rich kids. Never thought he was a culture vulture though. Just a dickhead. Now SW just looks fugazi to me. Something’s off about that guy.

1591169858837.gif

Mad Max and Batman wrapped up in a neat little package :smokin

marikomorose marikomorose , sell the shoes because you aren’t comfortable wearing them. I don’t mean the physical feel of the shoe but how you feel emotionally while wearing them. I don’t know anything about this dude but I know if it bothers you that much you should follow your gut and dead those kicks.

i posted a few weeks ago I’ve been working out with a g league guy well now I’m in pro pickup games and I’m the only non pro. I am trying to show I belong out here and it’s no easy feat. Nothing like playing my player at all.

the worst player there who never plays in real games looks like Klay Thompson with me guarding him. I’m faster and taller but I fell asleep too many times or was slow on the close out and he’d knock a corner three or cut for an open layup.

My trainer told me I need to be assertive and at least fake it that I belong otherwise why even be there. It’s better to do a move and fail than to just be passive and defer to the stars

I wrote an email to the Minneapolis police department earlier today.
I also made a donation to the Actblue charity that allocates my donation into different bail funds
I didn’t make it public because why.
I got a dm from this dude from HS “why you didn’t put a black square up”
Made me think, do we really need to publicize everything we’re doing now a days?
If you don't do it for da 'gram then you ain't doin it at all.... appears to be the mentality.

This is weird. I haven't been listening to much music lately but yesterday i randomly listened to some David Ruffin songs. I had no idea it was the anniversary of his death until a few minutes ago

Smh, every time. I remember the OG TaY, then 2.0, then 3.0 and then i stopped visiting NT. Seems to be always that convo that drives it to getting locked/deleted lol

Had a dream The Clippers won the championship.
Was upset for my man Bron.

Weird tho cuz I dont even follow the nba that closely.

Had this discussion with my brother: if clippers win a chip and kawhi gets finals MVP, does he become a top 10 player of all-time?

For cities with curfew, what happens if you work evening/night shift as an essential worker?

For cities with curfew, what happens if you work evening/night shift as an essential worker?
In my experience if you get pulled over you have to let law enforcement know your going home. Atleast thats what happened to me a few years back when we had a curfew

Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom