the thread about nothing...

I feel like I’m wasting my life cause of COVID-19 man. I’m in my prime 20s too but I gotta spend it in my house SMH
Now is a good time to pick up some new hobbies, because I don't think this pandemic is going anywhere.

Outdoor activities is the move ! I recently picked up hiking, walking trails, sitting outside and reading, and I just got a bike.

I would be playing ball, but they removed the hoops from the basketball courts, in most of the parks around me. :smh:

Now is a good time to pick up some new hobbies, because I don't think this pandemic is going anywhere.

Outdoor activities is the move ! I recently picked up hiking, walking trails, sitting outside and reading, and I just got a bike.

I would be playing ball, but they removed the hoops from the basketball courts, in most of the parks around me. :smh:
They've done the same all over NYC since like mid April? I drove around a lot of places in Queens couple of weeks back in search of a park that still has the hoops intact with the backboard. My drive & search produced 0 results sadly 😢

:emoji_astonished: where do you live?
Philly.
They've done the same all over NYC since like mid April? I drove around a lot of places in Queens couple of weeks back in search of a park that still has the hoops intact with the backboard. My drive & search produced 0 results sadly 😢

Crazy ain't it ? Who knows when they'll put them back up.

I think some of the parks in suburban areas might still have them up. I've seen one, but I'm not trying to take that trip everytime.

Philly.

Crazy ain't it ? Who knows when they'll put them back up.

I think some of the parks in suburban areas might still have them up. I've seen one, but I'm not trying to take that trip everytime.
I mean, I guess it's a good thing? I can see why, east coast got hit pretty hard. Chicago didn't bother with the rims. Cops would just pass by routinely to see what was going on. They just put up 2 new hoops at a new playground next to me lol. Playground was being built before Rona though.

hhxvfgjwum851.jpg

hey tan.

real bummed about my current job. how they operate and how they give me tasks really pissed me off ever since i started. they complicate small tasks, preventing me from my main goal of finishing the company website which at this point is already delayed by a month.

as much as i am lucky to have a job, it sucks to be in one that has a disorganized system that i'm forced to accept. oh well, at least i have a job.

work woes aside, i'm really looking forward to my stopmotion project. hope i'll be able to start next month. also reall thrilled that i'm able to binge a lot of animes recently

I mean, I guess it's a good thing? I can see why, east coast got hit pretty hard. Chicago didn't bother with the rims. Cops would just pass by routinely to see what was going on. They just put up 2 new hoops at a new playground next to me lol. Playground was being built before Rona though.
Is this in Des Plaines area? I ask because my aunt is outside the Chi area & was on the phone with her the other day & she said they put up a new playground & hoops in her local park

Back
Top Bottom