the thread about nothing...

I eat it by itself. I don't like fruity flavors on cones, except maybe strawberry.
I agree. Should’ve seen the look I gave my little nephew when he ordered bubblegum flavor on a cone. Man yuck :lol:

Been looking for those WWF wrestling sandwiches and still no luck. Checked most Rite-Aid locations near me and nothing.

I agree. Should’ve seen the look I gave my little nephew when he ordered bubblegum flavor on a cone. Man yuck :lol:

Been looking for those WWF wrestling sandwiches and still no luck. Checked most Rite-Aid locations near me and nothing.
Same, I am not even that excited anymore after seeing the reviews and the way it is described as not being quite like the original. With that being said, when I happen to come across some I will give it a try.

I am a little rusty. I haven’t really drawn anything in over a year. This is a picture of my girlfriend.

C6D8ACC0-F8E4-4243-B0A7-2122C66705B2.jpeg

Amazing bro!
glad to see you checking in.
i hope all is good 😄🙏🏼

after some trees, it hit me i don’t have any friends that are girls from high school or college. I had a few that were friends when we were there but now more than a few years out don’t really talk to them / haven’t remained friends.

after some trees, it hit me i don’t have any friends that are girls from high school or college. I had a few that were friends when we were there but now more than a few years out don’t really talk to them / haven’t remained friends.
People lose touch due to distance. That's just life.

I still keep in touch with my group of college friends pretty consistently via group chat and we try to hang out whenever everyone is in the area. My high school group though I haven’t talked to or hung out with in a long time and I don’t care. I moved on from them when I realized my college group were much better friends.

Back
Top Bottom