the thread about nothing...

I am a little rusty. I haven’t really drawn anything in over a year. This is a picture of my girlfriend.

C6D8ACC0-F8E4-4243-B0A7-2122C66705B2.jpeg

Might have to give that flavor a try :emoji_thumbsup:
My bro just picked up some Thrifty brand ice cream last night. They were ‘buy 2 get 1 free’ so we got strawberry, rocky road and mint chip.

Thrifty brand has always been :pimp:

A lot of donut shops around my way even carry it.

Might have to give that flavor a try :emoji_thumbsup:
My bro just picked up some Thrifty brand ice cream last night. They were ‘buy 2 get 1 free’ so we got strawberry, rocky road and mint chip.
When I get generic store brands, I like to try the obscure flavors. The one I posted has just the right mix of sweet and a kick of sour.

Thrifty brand has always been :pimp:

A lot of donut shops around my way even carry it.
I’ll keep it 100 and say that Thrifty brand is my favorite. True indeed, my local donut shop sells that brand exclusively.
My earliest memories was walking into Thrifty pharmacy with my grandmother to get her meds and my double scoop cone.

When I get generic store brands, I like to try the obscure flavors. The one I posted has just the right mix of sweet and a kick of sour.
That flavor seems like the kind you put in a cup. I don’t know if I would enjoy as much if it were on a regular cone or even those waffle sugar cones.

I’ll keep it 100 and say that Thrifty brand is my favorite. True indeed, my local donut shop sells that brand exclusively.
My earliest memories was walking into Thrifty pharmacy with my grandmother to get her meds and my double scoop cone.

That flavor seems like the kind you put in a cup. I don’t know if I would enjoy as much if it were on a regular cone or even those waffle sugar cones.
I eat it by itself. I don't like fruity flavors on cones, except maybe strawberry.

Back
Top Bottom