the thread about nothing...

Got officially let go from my job today... My (former) boss said the company is struggling so much that they might not even make it through next year. I was kinda expecting this since she was taking a long time to get back to me when I asked for an update on my position, but it just sucks. Figures I get a convenient job with a good salary and this happens. I hope there’ll be something better for me out there.
I'm hoping for the best..

Got officially let go from my job today... My (former) boss said the company is struggling so much that they might not even make it through next year. I was kinda expecting this since she was taking a long time to get back to me when I asked for an update on my position, but it just sucks. Figures I get a convenient job with a good salary and this happens. I hope there’ll be something better for me out there.
Sorry to hear this happened to you fam. Everything happens for a reason...one door closes & another one opens. Hoping the best for you & may you bounce back asap. You got this bro :emoji_thumbsup:

Pops birthday today. Went to this spot called Hangry. Halal pizza & sandwiches. Soft dough, succulent meats, & cheese was very fresh. Hard to get decent tasting pizza that have good Halal ingredients around here. This spot def isn't like a crown fried chicken type spot. Bit pricier than regular joints but def worth it all. We got plain, beef pepperoni, chicken fajita & mixed veggies. All were slamming. Soo happy to see my Dad smiling & happy man, can't even begin to describe the joy. He hasnt had much to smile about since our tragic loss back in May but today was a good day thank God Alhumdullilah
20200720_174747.jpg
20200720_183343.jpg
20200720_183441.jpg
20200720_183413.jpg
20200720_183408.jpg

I miss that Filipina milf I was messing with a few years back. She was something else man.

Pops birthday today. Went to this spot called Hangry. Halal pizza & sandwiches. Soft dough, succulent meats, & cheese was very fresh. Hard to get decent tasting pizza that have good Halal ingredients around here. This spot def isn't like a crown fried chicken type spot. Bit pricier than regular joints but def worth it all. We got plain, beef pepperoni, chicken fajita & mixed veggies. All were slamming. Soo happy to see my Dad smiling & happy man, can't even begin to describe the joy. He hasnt had much to smile about since our tragic loss back in May but today was a good day thank God Alhumdullilah
Dooooope!!!! Loving the pics dude and I’m glad your family is doing better now :pimp: :emoji_thumbsup:

She sounds like she's being strangled the first 5 seconds lol. Interesting choice of sound to use & way to yell to show ones frustration at the situation. It's super high pitch too good God. The lady sitting down doesn't seem like she did any wrong & didn't give her a reaction which is good. Screamer is doing one helluva job releasing airborne particles out in the open for others to inhale with her mouth wide open. Way to show she cares to stop covid & germs spread smh
Can someone please translate what the lady said in Spanish?

Back
Top Bottom