the thread about nothing...

I just got my spectrum WiFi back connected last week and it had been utter trash. I know there are way more people on the network now, but they should lower the price or something. It's disconnecting every 3 minutes.

My first born 🥺🥺
8268C81B-453E-4547-A768-4A276F3019CA.jpeg

I just got my spectrum WiFi back connected last week and it had been utter trash. I know there are way more people on the network now, but they should lower the price or something. It's disconnecting every 3 minutes.

These companies don't ever do anything to compensate their customers. 14 yrs ago I had Verizon DSL. They had some kind of technical accident and I had no internet for over 2 weeks. No discount, no free month, nada.

Hypothetical question:
You're playing a video game with your boy. Let's say it's nba 2k. You how how to do a certain move, let's say an alley oop, that he doesn't know how to do. He asks you how to do it, do you tell him?
I say yes bc I want to beat him despite him having all the tools.
This happened years ago while playing nba street and my boy didn't want to tell me how to do a certain move. He ended up reluctantly telling me like 5 games later. It came up because he has 2 sons and he saw one of them do the same thing he did back then, basically bc "the point of the game is to win".

Hypothetical question:
You're playing a video game with your boy. Let's say it's nba 2k. You how how to do a certain move, let's say an alley oop, that he doesn't know how to do. He asks you how to do it, do you tell him?
I say yes bc I want to beat him despite him having all the tools.
This happened years ago while playing nba street and my boy didn't want to tell me how to do a certain move. He ended up reluctantly telling me like 5 games later. It came up because he has 2 sons and he saw one of them do the same thing he did back then, basically bc "the point of the game is to win".
I only tell if I'm better than someone at something. Video games, basketball, anything where there's competition. If I'm torching a dude, I'll help him out so competition gets better. But if someone is lighting me up, no way I'm gonna handicap myself even more by handing out my only moves. If we're both pretty even at something, then it comes down to who it is. If it's a friend who likes to gloat hard when he wins, then naw. If it's someone more humble or just does the normal trash talk, then yeah. I'll let him know.

I don’t know why it’s so hard for people to admit when they’re wrong about something. It shouldn’t be that difficult.
Pride is only a defense mechanism to protect something deeper. Most ppl who can't admit when they're wrong have issues with insecurity, low self esteem, or emotional fragility. Pride is used as a shell to cover that up. It won't allow them to admit they're wrong as a defense mechanism to protect the insecurites.

Pride is only a defense mechanism to protect something deeper. Most ppl who can't admit when they're wrong have issues with insecurity, low self esteem, or emotional fragility. Pride is used as a shell to cover that up. It won't allow them to admit they're wrong as a defense mechanism to protect the insecurites.
This is why I can't deal with them.. If they cant be honest with themselves.. they damn sure won't be honest with me..

NY Streets Is Looking Like A GTA Movie: They Went On Live During A High Speed Police Chase.. Drag Raced Through Dyckman & Outrun State Troopers!

giphy (19).gif

Back
Top Bottom