the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Can’t handle the weekday kick it anymore ..... was a hour late for work and now I’m in here drunk / hungover

Getting too old for this lol

Can anyone recommend me some decent but cheap ($20-25) wired ear buds with rubber tips?

Sent mine through the wash by accident. They were just a cheap $5 set I got on ebay years back.

Work hired a new QC today. Showed up for one week.

Has yet to show up this week due to getting in a car accident Monday morning. Got a hold of him yesterday and told me he would be in today.

Today is here, but the new QC is not. No call/text to inform me that he'll be late or sick.

I think he doesn't want to be here.

ShamelessInnocentAuk-size_restricted.gif

wtf is this? If I wasn’t from here this **** would be ridiculous. This **** be causing accidents

8621BE44-1E77-42C1-9883-E15851FA1C23.jpeg
First right will take you to 1st Ave. The second will take you to I5 south, the next will take you to I5 North. This ain’t really that bad. You should seen the old signs for the 288/45/59 connection in Houston. You had signs on the left side of the road for right exits.

I’d like to apologize to the Black Delegation, The Delegation of Hip Hop and myself for sleeping on Freddie Gibbs. :smh: I would hear him on other people’s **** and even watched a tiny desk concert and thought he killed it, but never took the time to actually dig into his music. I had time Saturday. Bandana so got. Dayum. HARD!

Back
Top Bottom