the thread about nothing...

Wasn’t directed at you but the conversation
Oh yeah I know that, it didn't rub me the wrong way and hopefully vice versa. I actually defended Bezos in the topic about getting played by his mistress. I thought the hate was unnecessary and I have little doubt most of it was coming from Amazon employees.

Oh yeah I know that it didn't rub me the wrong way and hopefully vice versa. I actually defended Bezos in the topic about getting played by his mistress. I thought the hate was unnecessary and I have little doubt most of it was coming from Amazon employees.

I literally just left drinks with Amazonians - all of them have more or less the same to say - he’s brilliant, love him, culture and hours suck. You never hear anyone staying more than 4+ years

I literally just left drinks with Amazonians - all of them have more or less the same to say - he’s brilliant, love him, culture and hours suck. You never hear anyone staying more than 4+ years
You must be referring to corporate. The reports of grueling and inhumane working conditions are mostly from warehouse employees.

AllWiltedCottonmouth-size_restricted.gif

I am - but isn’t inhumane working conditions also 80 hours a week?

Let’s look at this all up and not just one facet
I'm sure there are corporate employees who are overworked and have their gripes as well. We just don't hear about them as much because there are fewer of them.

Just started my diving certification courses. After I finish the online portal, I start the pool dives beginning of August. Then an open water ocean dive the last weekend of August and I get my cert.
B259C730-FD5C-4764-9977-35D0368C588F.jpeg

I really wanna explore this clear lake near me and also looking forward to diving on vacation

Back
Top Bottom