the thread about nothing...

Can anyone recommend me some decent but cheap ($20-25) wired ear buds with rubber tips?

Sent mine through the wash by accident. They were just a cheap $5 set I got on ebay years back.

I've been using these for a year now, even managed to pick up 4 more of them for about $6 each during a mass drop. Sound quality is pretty impressive for the price, and they don't break easily. Still just on my second pair

My son is having trouble with something I asked him to do at the house. He loves riddles. I gave him a riddle to focus on while he's doing that I asked. Wanted to word it in here the way I worded it to him to make sure I worded it correctly.

The difference of these two 2-digit numbers is also the sum of the digits of each 2-digit number.

Trying to look at this and solve it Algebraically.

Have you already completed the "WORK" for this problem or did you just come up with the answers?

I’d like to apologize to the Black Delegation, The Delegation of Hip Hop and myself for sleeping on Freddie Gibbs. :smh: I would hear him on other people’s **** and even watched a tiny desk concert and thought he killed it, but never took the time to actually dig into his music. I had time Saturday. Bandana so got. Dayum. HARD!
He had me the minute I heard this

05-black-panther-2.w710.h473.2x-2.jpg

I’d like to apologize to the Black Delegation, The Delegation of Hip Hop and myself for sleeping on Freddie Gibbs. :smh: I would hear him on other people’s **** and even watched a tiny desk concert and thought he killed it, but never took the time to actually dig into his music. I had time Saturday. Bandana so got. Dayum. HARD!

Better late than never

Back
Top Bottom