the thread about nothing...

In her highlights

Screenshot_20200903-222949_Instagram.jpg
Thank you, but I need a full frontal to properly judge. I started to googling her, but it felt creepy :rofl:

Girls these days are cold. I told a girl "congrats on ur new job feels like yesterday we were sitting together in class "

Left on read.

If you don't like me why are you following me? I don't understand
She was probably busy :lol:

I recently went through a unfollowing spree with my IG. It’s crazy how many people you end up following that you realize you not even that close to.

Girls these days are cold. I told a girl "congrats on ur new job feels like yesterday we were sitting together in class "

Left on read.

If you don't like me why are you following me? I don't understand
People are damaged and toxic these days fam. They think being rude is considered flirting bc they are drawn to the worst type of men that do them that way.

Just my 2 cents but the "sitting together in class" part came off creepy IMO.

Everything creepy now. I was being nice, she used to sit with me in a bunch of classes n talk and I was like damn time flies. One day we in the academy the next she a pro now. I'm out here spreading positive energy on a toxic platform

She can unfollow me anytime. She looks at every story I post I don't see the point.

Just my 2 cents but the "sitting together in class" part came off creepy IMO.
“Feels like yesterday we were sitting in class together and I’d sniff your hair when you weren’t looking... I mean talk! We’d talk together in class!”

Last edited:
Everything creepy now. I was being nice, she used to sit with me in a bunch of classes n talk and I was like damn time flies. One day we in the academy the next she a pro now. I'm out here spreading positive energy on a toxic platform

She can unfollow me anytime. She looks at every story I post I don't see the point.

It was more about the way it was worded that came off creepy. "Sitting together in class" gives the impression that you have or had some sort of physical attraction towards her. It would've been safer to write something like "feel like it was just yesterday when we were in Mr.___'s class". And you are probably right that in this day and age anything can be interpreted as creepy, so it is usually best to go the safer route.

Okay I looked at the convo I actually said feels like yesterday we were in class together

How she look?

She low maintenance not really my type. I'm just perplexed that women nowadays have nothing to say. A thanks would've sufficed maybe I'm just Canadian and too polite

she gotta be bad if my man's vexed and still following shorty.

I follow back everybody I know

I feel you but dont take that **** personal. All these **** are "busy" now a days. Dont even trip off that **** lol

Been feeling pressure on my shoulder for like 5 months to the point where I thought I was imagining it. Was just casually spinning my arm with my shoulder popping and it finally left holy ****. It feels like my mind is clearer too for some reason. Is this why people go to chiropractors.
Sounds like you had a dislocated shoulder. That's how I felt when I fell on my left arm during a pick up game.

I thought it was a jammed shoulder, but as soon as I began rotating my arm, my arm popped back in the shoulder lol.

Back
Top Bottom