the thread about nothing...

Was doing a few skate tours in Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2 and decided to browse around the in-game shop before turning it off and saw they have raygun dunks. Thought it was pretty cool.
save_13.png
nike-sb-dunk-low-raygun-black-tiedye-BQ6832-001-5.jpg

Was doing a few skate tours in Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2 and decided to browse around the in-game shop before turning it off and saw they have raygun dunks. Thought it was pretty cool.
save_13.png
nike-sb-dunk-low-raygun-black-tiedye-BQ6832-001-5.jpg
That was first thing I purchased when I hit level 10. They also have the oski shark dunks but you have to hit level 30.

Hope for the next installment or future download able content they go the 2k route and we get a bunch of SBs. Dooms, Roy Fokker, De La Souls, street fighter, Supreme and Zoo York etc

That was first thing I purchased when I hit level 10. They also have the oski shark dunks but you have to hit level 30.

Hope for the next installment or future download able content they go the 2k route and we get a bunch of SBs. Dooms, Roy Fokker, De La Souls, street fighter, Supreme and Zoo York etc
Dang I didn't know that. That's sick. Would be nice if they were able to include 1985 Jordan 1s as I know many skaters used to wear them due to the height, quality and how affordable they were in some areas when they sat and got heavily discounted.

Dang I didn't know that. That's sick. Would be nice if they were able to include 1985 Jordan 1s as I know many skaters used to wear them due to the height, quality and how affordable they were in some areas when they sat and got heavily discounted.
Plus theirs also the fact that Tony Hawk actually wore them himself would help. Can't believe I forgot to mention Lance Mountains

Back
Top Bottom