the thread about nothing...

I been saving for a house for about a year.
I Would like to pull the trigger next year if the prices go down.
But I recently saw a video of how owning a house ties you down to the bank for 20+ years and how PMI it’s strictly to protect the bank if you don’t have the 20%.
and now, I don’t know how to feel about it 😤
I had been daydreaming about my perfect home.
But maybe, I just gotta switch that up to buying units instead.

I been saving for a house for about a year.
I Would like to pull the trigger next year if the prices go down.
But I recently saw a video of how owning a house ties you down to the bank for 20+ years and how PMI it’s strictly to protect the bank if you don’t have the 20%.
and now, I don’t know how to feel about it 😤
I had been daydreaming about my perfect home.
But maybe, I just gotta switch that up to buying units instead.

This is simple - how much do you have saved? Cash/percentage of what you want to buy?

This is VERY concerning to me. My homegirl posted one with her face on beyonce's body and I didn't know any better i would've thought it was her dancing. I can't believe people don't see the potential issues this can cause.

Speech synthesis fakes starting to get crazy too. Sounds a hint robotic in spots but just a few years away.

What can we do though? If it was up to me technology shouldn't have evolved beyond the Blackberry, Myspace era.
As long as society puts money over morals, there's nothing we can do.
Speech synthesis fakes starting to get crazy too. Sounds a hint robotic in spots but just a few years away.

:wow: it's ova. Nothing will be the same how. Just think of how much Photoshop messed stuff up. now it's that time 1000.

tenor.gif

I forgot what I was searching for on Google regarding Niketalk, but ran across one of my photoshops of the old NT mod, dirtylicious dirtylicious . Brings back memories of the early 2000's. lol Did any OG heads happen to save all those photoshops from back then? I no longer have those photoshop files since my old PC's hard drive from back then, had died.

Dirtylicious Purple Haze.jpg
Same thing happened to me.. My og PC stopped working and all of my OG pics and gifs are gone forever.. I'm still looking for the batman gif where he was running through the city with the OG DMP pack..

That first GI joe movie was awful. Just completely changed many of the characters for no reason. Not to mention the lack of Cobra Commander

I thought the 1st one was better than the 2nd one though. Even the Rock couldn’t save it. Still, have to look at it and not take those films serious.

I thought the 1st one was better than the 2nd one though. Even the Rock couldn’t save it. Still, have to look at it and not take those films serious.
Only thing about the first one I liked was they atleast attempted to use the most notable Joe's and they kept Duke alive. I wasn't really a fan of any of them to be honest but the creative decisions of the first one were just more irritating

The Rock is freaking terrible. It's like, get to punching somebody already. Zip it!
I actually liked that first flick for what it was, mindless action for some merchandizing. That chase scene. :smokin

Last edited:
Idk what happens after Labor Day each year
It’s like, summers over and the stars want me to settle down
I should read my horoscope lol

Back
Top Bottom