the thread about nothing...

I think James Harden can’t lead a team to a championship. He’s a #2 playing as a #1 and he needs that reliable option. Westbrook isn’t it.

This is a wild statement to read considering Harden was with the second unit on OKC when they went to the finals in 2012 and Russ was a starter lol

I think James Harden can’t lead a team to a championship. He’s a #2 playing as a #1 and he needs that reliable option. Westbrook isn’t it.
This is a wild statement to read considering Harden was with the second unit on OKC when they went to the finals in 2012 and Russ was a starter lol

I think Russ just doesn’t fit in well. I wouldn’t be surprised if he does not return next season.

my laptop starting to act up. been getting the blue screen of death once in awhile. audio also been crapping out

Chargers vs Bengels game was crazy. Bengels down by 3 with 7 seconds left for a 31 yard field goal to tie and kicker Randy Bullock missed and injured himself

Aint no one trading for that contract. And Rockets are committed to the MIcro Ball. Dont see Coach coming back tho.
Micro ball failed them against the one team they were hoping to defeat with it. I can see them giving it one more shot but they’ll have to go back to traditional ball eventually.

fam im at my uncle's house and he wanted some help with installing a new oven range microwave
so i was helping him we got the old one out and were almost done with installing the new one
but i had to logon to myonline class
I was hoping he finishes without me but mans is waiting for me bruh :lol:

fam im at my uncle's house and he wanted some help with installing a new oven range microwave
so i was helping him we got the old one out and were almost done with installing the new one
but i had to logon to myonline class
I was hoping he finishes without me but mans is waiting for me bruh :lol:
UnluckyMeagerErne-size_restricted.gif

Commonly used in the house painting business. You’d be surprised as to how many times you need to dab unwanted paint splatter off the floor, windows and other spots. The best part is the rags are cut up into smaller sections you can just ball it up and toss it out, very useful.

That makes sense. If you constantly use rags you'll need cases of these and there are only so many of your own that you can cut up. I just think they should at least bleach them and make sure they're free of debris. In the Amazon reviews, there were complaints about buttons, pins, underwear crotches, skid marks, etc. :rofl:

Last edited:
Hehe Oracle getting that tiktok deal.
Just so happens they political contributors too.
anyway, it's Oracle, what could go wrong here....

That makes sense. If you constantly use rags you'll need cases of these and there are only so many of your own that you can cut up. I just think they should at least bleach them and make sure they're free of debris. In the Amazon reviews, there were complaints about buttons, pins, underwear crotches, skid marks, etc. :rofl:

Yooooo! That’s wild! :rofl:
I’ve opened several bags over the years and the worst batch I ever got were cuts from the neck area. I see some folks got the male gigolo special:lol:

20 year old here, can confirm. :lol: It's definitely crazy to think about how much time has passed since then. The world has changed a lot within these 20 years.
Tru. Tho to me the single most exciting achievement as of late is SpaceX. Every time I see one of em grain silos takeoff, im telling ya I gets all fuzzy in the loafers....
That guy needs to be protected at all cost.

Back
Top Bottom