the thread about nothing...

Tru. Tho to me the single most exciting achievement as of late is SpaceX.
That guy needs to be protected at all cost....
No one can touch him. He's an alien. He crash landed here a long time ago and created SpaceX so he can build a spaceship to finally go home :lol:
gfp2byw1r5hhkxskmuxf.jpg

Tru. Tho to me the single most exciting achievement as of late is SpaceX. Every time I see one of em grain silos takeoff, im telling ya I gets all fuzzy in the loafers....
That guy needs to be protected at all cost.
Ah yeah Elon Musk right? Dude sent a freakin Tesla Roadster into orbit few years back, now that I think about it. Definitely a cool dude

Love me some Elon. Dude can be outlandish but who isn't at times. Neurolink looks/sounds absolutely incredible. He has a press event coming up in a week i think to talk about tesla batteries and he is building tunnels under cities to get rid of traffic. Ya know...and sending humans to space.

Love me some Elon. Dude can be outlandish but who isn't at times. Neurolink looks/sounds absolutely incredible. He has a press event coming up in a week i think to talk about tesla batteries and he is building tunnels under cities to get rid of traffic. Ya know...and sending humans to space.

beating the gov at they own game but thats what happens when you have an entrepreneur with a goal and spends his own money and not a politician who plays politics and wastes our tax dollars.

Add Vince Vaughn too

Is the tony hawk 1+2 rerelease worth it? Been meaning to pick that up...i want the codes to still work though like moon gravity so me and friends can try to rack up million point combos (no perfect rail or manual though thats cheating :lol:)

I used to say that about Denzel but it is what it is. If they have their niche, just stay there. Everyone can't switch up.

Back
Top Bottom