the thread about nothing...

Danny Trejo definitely on that list :lol:
aeb206d56fdfc804dd7f26bfd992e199.jpg

He was a nice guy on “King of the Hill“ as Enrique and then as Octavio but movie wise you’re right.

Jones told Sky Sports. "If anything, I made a mistake going in with him. He's the bigger guy, he's the explosive guy. He's going to have all the first-round fireworks, not me. I do have first-round fireworks, but he's known for more first-round fireworks than anybody to ever touch boxing, other than maybe George Foreman. With him having the first-round fireworks, he'll be against a guy smaller than him, maybe 40-50 pounds smaller than him."

Jones told Sky Sports. "If anything, I made a mistake going in with him. He's the bigger guy, he's the explosive guy. He's going to have all the first-round fireworks, not me. I do have first-round fireworks, but he's known for more first-round fireworks than anybody to ever touch boxing, other than maybe George Foreman. With him having the first-round fireworks, he'll be against a guy smaller than him, maybe 40-50 pounds smaller than him."
He seen the Tyson training videos
giphy (4) (4).gif

Roy knows boxing history. He knew all of this (and more) going in. This isn't a "Martin vs Thomas 'The Hitman' Hearns" situation.

Lastly, these streetwear companies need to stop fronting on shipping. Supreme in New York as well and I already got my hoodie I accidentally ordered last Thursday.
How I'm still waiting on my jacket I ordered September 1st?

Did anyone here actually try this?
Do this experiment: pretend to drunk text a bunch of people random non-offensive gibberish tonight. See who replies, you'll be surprised who actually cares or doesn't care about you.
Something coherent you would say when you are drunk. I wrote stuff like "Hope you are having a wonderful time" and "life has it's highs and lows" to start. If they respond, keep going with the conversation. Be a little funny and weird but don't say anything offensive or obscene. Then the next morning, tell them you were drunk.

Im curious if Mike is going to come out timid or all out have a flashback of fury. Should be interesting to see both these guys in the ring. I personally hope Mike plays it cool because the last thing I want to see is anyone get seriously hurt. This ain’t no damn Rocky IV movie and Drago ain’t real.

I think he'll be able to control himself untill he gets hit hard or combo'd. Can't see him getting hit with a good shot and not reacting. I think he'll follow Roy's lead to see how far and serious he should go.

He did his best controlling himself against Corey Sanders in the 2006 exhibition. Corey's trash but Tyson was still pretty respectful despite Coreys weak chin. He looked like he was sparring at 60% power untill maybe the last 30 seconds when he went in pretty decent.

Back
Top Bottom