the thread about nothing...

The reason why i asked was that there's this girl who i assume recently moved on my block about a few weeks ago, since i never seen her before.

The other day, this other girl who i used to talk to told me that the new girl had seen me a few times and wanted to know what was my situation.

Having seen her a few times I assumed she was about 25-30, turns out she's 19 w/ a kid.

I'm 33.

Don't know if i should go for it.

No, i have no pics of her but picture Kat Dennings, just not as massive of a chest.
Update on this?

IMG_6101.PNG

I am wondering why it was being recorded from the jump.

I do this all the time. Never once thought about recording it. Especially for kids when I see some one that can’t buy an item for their kids, I’ll cop the item and before they start ringing my **** up I go and give it to the parent.

the world is nonsense. I’m glad he did what he did. But this should be customary for Americans with disposable income. Since the rich just wont help. We take care of ourselves.

I do this all the time. Never once thought about recording it. Especially for kids when I see some one that can’t buy an item for their kids, I’ll cop the item and before they start ringing my **** up I go and give it to the parent.

the world is nonsense. I’m glad he did what he did. But this should be customary for Americans with disposable income. Since the rich just wont help. We take care of ourselves.
That’s cool, as a parent though I don’t buy my kids everything they ask for. They’re constantly asking for toys they see in the store. If I did we’d be leaving with half the store :lol:

Back
Top Bottom