the thread about nothing...

1600693143721.png

Basically, dude was telling me about some this weekend. And I am thinking to myself but I never have smoked and don't plan to.
It’s the same phenomenon when you are rich people give you more free stuff, when you have a car people are more inclined to give you a ride, and when you’re indifferent people wanna give you gossip & secrets. Just one of those social defects of human nature.

vocals...
he related to Cece?? too lazy to google.
maq25060 maq25060
Yah.

They got a whole clan. He's a twin (other twin is Carvin) and they were apart of the group titled The Winans (michael, marvin, carvin and a fourth that isnt BeBe). There's also BeBe Winans (hes the one with the writing credit for that song).

Legit speaking, I think all of the siblings sing professionally in one form or fashion. So did mom and pops.

Yah.

They got a whole clan. He's a twin (other twin is Carvin) and they were apart of the group titled The Winans (michael, marvin, carvin and a fourth that isnt BeBe). There's also BeBe Winans (hes the one with the writing credit for that song).

Legit speaking, I think all of the siblings sing professionally in one form or fashion. So did mom and pops.

created an official thread for temtem

Back
Top Bottom