the thread about nothing...

I don't know if it is just my area, but I saw hardly anyone wearing masks when I went outside today. I walked 5-6 blocks in my residential neighborhood and I don't think I saw anyone wearing facemasks. People were outside washing their cars, socializing, walking their dogs, etc.

15 years ago, I read an NTer's profile and in his bio section he wrote something along the lines of "What is the purpose of life?". I immediately thought "get money to buy shoes and get fresh, duh". Years later, I am sitting here realizing how naive I was and wondering what is the purpose of life.

15 years ago, I read an NTer's profile and in his bio section he wrote something along the lines of "What is the purpose of life?". I immediately thought "get money to buy shoes and get fresh, duh". Years later, I am sitting here realizing how naive I was and wondering what is the purpose of life.
Got that first part right....

Not to mention when the Russians and aliens knock out the internet and cable, we'll be gravy😄 :pimp:

Damn right! I also have a crt tv so they can’t spy on me. I welcome them to do their worst :lol: :pimp:

Also....
1600665657346.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom