the thread about nothing...

1602532942475.png

this pic is dope af to me lol

Day 2 of vacation continues. Went to this place called Brooklyn Square in Jackson Township, NJ. Owner is oroginally from Bklyn & opened his pizza joints in NJ. They're famous for their square slices. I had the artichoke, plain & some diff cheese with black pepper. All were really good, artichoke one was super heavy given the cream it has on it. Then went to that new supermall in NJ called The American Dream. Overall a fun day. Onto Morgantown, PA tomorrow to the Classic Auto Mall
20201012_125657.jpg
20201012_125747.jpg

No offense that trip sounds awful. 800 miles. wow
Lol I get your point of view. It is hella far from the city where we are but it's cool to get out. Change of scenery & the trail was beautiful. I love the open roads so don't mind the distance. This was our 2nd longest trip. We did our longest trip ever, last year to Toronto twice. That's about 510 miles each direction so 1,000+ roundtrip lol

Lakers 3 peat would definitely change the conversation. I meant this particular ring.
This ring separates him from Curry.. LeBron got the most rings from any player currently in the NBA..(I think)

However Jordan 4th ring victory on Father's day for his father> LeBron 4th ring victory

Damn it Lebron you couldn't win it in the black mamba jerseys..

That Dallas series was inexcusable
Not as a loss. As a showing.

I'm not into tearing down greatness though. So im willing note his showing in that 11 finals is washed out by what he did in the 15 finals. That ring in 16 is his defining moment, IMO. This is a legacy ring.

The man's unbelievable though. Kobe's will and LBJ's commitment...truly inspiring things.

Last edited:
any trade schhol jobs that dont have long training? Im in school but I can work and I figured I might as well learn a trade and make a little more than 12-15/hr while im finishing. Also my schools online so I can drive trucks if thats lucrative

Last edited:
Went to the malls closest to me today. One was packed but the rest were pleasantly spaced/empty. I ended up getting the last pair in my size for $49.99. Totally shocked to see some stores had shoes for $10, $15 and $20 too, deals much better than the outlets.

6DAAF634-B9D2-4FF1-ADD3-7D2FB218E938.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom