the thread about nothing...

I remember when Snoop was messin with this crowd.

ACC71366-1446-466D-B197-9CA42F8C0C77.jpeg

Reminds me like a year ago I was in a Uber and the driver lady was big into reggaeton , mind you i don’t know any Spanish , reggaton is koo to me for what it is but idk wtf they saying. I asked her what she thinks about daddy yankee and she went on about how much she loves his music, because of how thoughtful and smart his lyrics are. I was definitely surprised lol

Tryna see some, don't condone child violence, but outta reflex, y'all ever backhanded a kid??
I’m the enforcer of all the uncles. They know I don’t play when it comes to disrespect. However, I always explain to them when they’re doing wrong so they know I’m not some bully. Those kids respect me and their other uncle. Their mom though?.....well, let’s just say she hasn’t earned it yet :lol:

GO DODGERS!!! Let’s get this extra win for LA. Basketball and Baseball and SUNSHINE.
:emoji_sun_with_face::emoji_muscle::emoji_sun_with_face::emoji_muscle::emoji_sun_with_face:

Reminds me like a year ago I was in a Uber and the driver lady was big into reggaeton , mind you i don’t know any Spanish , reggaton is koo to me for what it is but idk wtf they saying. I asked her what she thinks about daddy yankee and she went on about how much she loves his music, because of how thoughtful and smart his lyrics are. I was definitely surprised lol
Daddy Yankee's catalog consists of different themes, actually the whole genre is diverse, but of course the ones that don't follow the genre don't know nothing about that.

Back
Top Bottom