the thread about nothing...

many people are saying highlight reel is back on Twitter: let's get a  bernie spirit bomb goin folks…

2020 has shown me without a doubt that the reason Goku´s Spirit Bomb never kills anyone ever is that there will always be folks that are completely unwilling to give up the tiniest bit of their energy to save our world.

2020 has shown me without a doubt that the reason Goku´s Spirit Bomb never kills anyone ever is that there will always be folks that are completely unwilling to give up the tiniest bit of their energy to save our world.

Speaking about saving the world, I was kinda shocked to hear an interview of a retired military higher up who does “remote viewing”. He said he looked into the year 2050 and saw that about 80 percent of the population had died off. It wasn’t a war that did that but rather a poisoning of either the atmosphere or food supply. There are no more big cities and instead have smaller communities that grow their own food. He said the point of no return or “tipping point” where we last could’ve reversed this outcome was 2012. Damn....80 percent :smh: :frown:

Last edited:
To my L A and Cali people, I was at the liquor store buying the big bottle of Jameson cuz **** is going down tonight like Joc said.

Bro at the register gave me aspirin without me asking. Is this common now or what?

To my L A and Cali people, I was at the liquor store buying the big bottle of Jameson cuz **** is going down tonight like Joc said.

Bro at the register gave me aspirin without me asking. Is this common now or what?

I've never heard this go down before. Hope you chucked that ish in the trash. You never know.

Nope, don’t take it. Kinda odd of him to do that but let us know if he was right after all about you needing it. He might have some psychic powers :lol:

All of these women don’t have OF for money, some of the get off on it....literally and figuratively.

Back
Top Bottom