the thread about nothing...

Needed some new running shoes. Went to 3 different footlockers and neither of them had a single Adidas shoe, all Nike 🤔 These will do I guess. Feels like running on the moon tho.
IMG_20201024_181024__01.jpg

Needed some new running shoes. Went to 3 different footlockers and neither of them had a single Adidas shoe, all Nike 🤔 These will do I guess. Feels like running on the moon tho.
That’s weird. My local footlockers have half the store dedicated to adidas. It’s literally half Nike half Adidas. What I have trouble finding are certain Reebok models like the Iverson, Shaq, Kemp and Pumps.

That’s weird. My local footlockers have half the store dedicated to adidas. It’s literally half Nike half Adidas. What I have trouble finding are certain Reebok models like the Iverson, Shaq, Kemp and Pumps.
Man, stores here are completely dry. No Reebok also. They barely even have a Jordan section. Guy at the counter at one of the ftl's said the only stores that have adidas are ones inside the malls which I'm definitely not going to, and he said those only have a few adidas at that. Told me cause all the plaza ftl's got hit up during the protests cooperate is holding back a lot of stock until further notice. Another ftl I went to is completely shut down. I might have to go back to the Northside. Southside is bone dry.

Man, stores here are completely dry. No Reebok also. They barely even have a Jordan section. Guy at the counter at one of the ftl's said the only stores that have adidas are ones inside the malls which I'm definitely not going to, and he said those only have a few adidas at that. Told me cause all the plaza ftl's got hit up during the protests cooperate is holding back a lot of stock until further notice. Another ftl I went to is completely shut down. I might have to go back to the Northside. Southside is bone dry.
Must be running dry due to the shipping problems of the pandemic. Reebok has been doing well with certain colorways and selling out online but finding them in store is tough. Jordans retros are always in demand so I’m not surprised at the limited amount.

You guys didn't look here that's why you can't find Reebok
trashbin.jpg

Ever since I bought I pair of Steve Francis joints it left a sour taste in my mouth with that brand
Where? In this dumpster? I can’t see them under the piles and piles of fusion/hybrid Jordans in there.

Steve Francis?.....that one’s all on you :lol:

You want to be looking somewhere else then - a store that actually caters to runners not fashion for teens.

There are lots of brands that make better running shoes than Nike - Saucony, ASICS, Brooks etc.

You want to be looking somewhere else then - a store that actually caters to runners not fashion for teens.

Footlockers do carry decent running shoes though, at least my local ones do. I saw ASICS sitting there for $29.99 and up, they weren’t the “budget” ones either. Nobody looks at them I guess because most customers aren’t there for that. I might hit up the mall this coming week and snap some pics if I have a chance to.

There are lots of brands that make better running shoes than Nike - Saucony, ASICS, Brooks etc.
Yea I'm returning them. Gonna look around somewhere else. Figured if I'm buying running shoes I might as well buy something from ftl for the flx points. Flx hasn't been that good to me lately anyways. New system is trash. Never really bought shoes just for running b4 so don't know exactly what to look for. Some pairs be a little uncomfortable to me tho.

Back
Top Bottom