the thread about nothing...

Not "obligated" but if I'm the tallest on the floor, why would I run point against dudes who can't even grab rim ? While my 5'6 teammates are getting bullied down low. :lol:

Somebody gotta grab boards and....
200w.gif

because if your NBA comparison is really Kobe (nobody here believes this after reading your last two posts btw), then you having the ball the majority of the time guarantees a higher probability of winning the game opposed to being in position to grab rebbies. also on defense, if you were really Kobe-like & one of the tallest on the court, you guard the opp's most dangerous offensive player (sometimes you gotta let your 5'10 teammate guard the 6'4 big man if their 5'6 guard is looking unstoppable)

Btw is there a spacex , general Space explor. thread?
That dude Musk singlehandedly gets me fuzzy in the loafers!p!
Incredible what's going on with the SN8 spaceship.
Bezos' efforts seem so halfhearted. Or maybe Musk set the bar so high....
that's honestly my bucket list....Booking a trip on there. least to lower orbit. Rt

Since there isn't a thread for streetwear or somethin similar I'mma just share this here. I bought this vintage Adidas Stockholm Olympics sweater recently. Waiting for the seller to ship soon, hopefully within the next day or so.
Screenshot_20201024-043525_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20201024-043547_eBay.jpg
Saw this in person at a VA resale shop years ago. Felt great in hand but I got something else instead

All truth!

Ive been bicycle riding for 15 years now so I’m used to it. 100+ degree day and I’d still be out there in the sunshine doing my thing. I do miss basketball but right now it’s just not a smart thing to do.
Facts! 100 degree Cali day- def gets you burnin calories & sweat. Agreed, I miss ballin fulls or 3 on 3's but yeah best to just ball with someone you're around a lot. You ride motorcycles too? Always wanted to learn but was always too scared lol. I like having doors next to my body on each side. Here it's not a good idea to ride motorcycles imo because of the congestion & overpopulation of the city. Now on back roads in the country side seems like a sweet idea or Pacific Coast Highway. That would be the perfect location to ride. Looks so lovely & scenic on the PCH

I mean i know plenty of them but it’s what you’re considering as strangers. Guys that have been hooping in my area for years. It just has moved from LA fitness to a church gym. They do temperature checks. At the end of the day we just accept the risk and move on. A lot of people I know have had it. My wife had it and for all i know I had it, but it didn’t hit me too bad. Time to live
Oh ok. Guess it's different if you know em closely or are around them a lot. I hear ya- can't live in fear. We are all in control of our own lives & well being. Stay safe & ball out

Facts! 100 degree Cali day- def gets you burnin calories & sweat. Agreed, I miss ballin fulls or 3 on 3's but yeah best to just ball with someone you're around a lot. You ride motorcycles too? Always wanted to learn but was always too scared lol. I like having doors next to my body on each side. Here it's not a good idea to ride motorcycles imo because of the congestion & overpopulation of the city. Now on back roads in the country side seems like a sweet idea or Pacific Coast Highway. That would be the perfect location to ride. Looks so lovely & scenic on the PCH

Was biking all down the 1 today - perfect day

Back
Top Bottom