the thread about nothing...

TIM201102_Vote.Cover_.FINAL_.jpg
I read that's the first time in Time's 100 year history that they took the logo off the top cover.

YEa KG doesn't understand how the rules work outside of when HE is playing.

Better explanation

206to813 206to813

Still wild to me that so many people don’t understand. KG man :smh:

It’s even crazier that people don’t have a problem with the same footwork in other situations, like the Devin video demonstrated.
A lot of normal layups with the 1-2 step is the actually same footwork, or a euro

Still wild to me that so many people don’t understand. KG man :smh:

It’s even crazier that people don’t have a problem with the same footwork in other situations, like the Devin video demonstrated.
A lot of normal layups with the 1-2 step is the actually same footwork, or a euro

It is a hard concept to grasp if you refuse to acknowledge a step is a step regardless of the direction it is being taken in.

That is what confuses people the most.

Devin broke it down EXACTLY like you said because he also thought it was a travel.

That is why the Euro confused SO many people when it first started being used HEavily. (Manu/Wade).

The 2-Steps happen in two different directions and not in a single line.

But another thing about the Up and Under is the SPEED in which it happens. It is slower than a typical 1-2, so people think it MUST be a travel.

But nowhere in the rule book is a time period allotted between Steps 1 and 2.

All these Travels. :smh:

Have you against hoop with/against other people since the trump virus :nerd::nerd::nerd:

for those who haven't, when would you feel safe doing so

Have you against hoop with/against other people since the trump virus :nerd::nerd::nerd:

for those who haven't, when would you feel safe doing so

Not a chance.

Anytime I ride by the spots I WOULD be playing at and I see people out there, I shake my head.

Not sure when I will Hoop again man.

People in close proximity of a bunch of heavy breathing dudes I have NO idea where they have been doesn't set well with me during this COVID era.

Back
Top Bottom