the thread about nothing...

Come get this 🍆
u know i will
F8jRFni.gif

Someone said "If you say f* off backwards, it still says f* off but in an English accent"

ffo kcuf lmao
Lol that's a good one. My brother mentioned to me a while back if you say the words whale/oil/beef/hooked it sounds like an Irish accent haha

received_319427235827273.jpg

It's so weird to me that Americans talk about censorship in commie countries. I got a warning on my account based off the comment above & I think I get suspended after the next one. When are we going to talk about the censorship in our freedom loving country?

received_319427235827273.jpg

It's so weird to me that Americans talk about censorship in commie countries. I got a warning on my account based off the comment above & I think I get suspended after the next one. When are we going to talk about the censorship in our freedom loving country?

The iron knee.

Bout to board this plane.
just realized I got to take at least 3 small trips in the last 3 months of this year.
Somethings better than nothing

You probably fly more than anyone here G. I bet the lady flight attendants know you by first name now on some pilot steez, haha
:emoji_muscle::pimp:
1605158463272.gif

It seems like pilots should get more respect, as in mentioned with the likes of doctors and lawyers. That is an incredible feat imo. Not to mention the engineers that make them.... I guess they should get the same recognition too. Just seems like doctor and lawyer are the stereotype "successful" jobs.

The thing I hate about playing a station from a streaming services is that the volume is inconsistent. One song be quiet and the next song be loud.

It seems like pilots should get more respect, as in mentioned with the likes of doctors and lawyers. That is an incredible feat imo. Not to mention the engineers that make them.... I guess they should get the same recognition too. Just seems like doctor and lawyer are the stereotype "successful" jobs.
I agree 100 percent. It’s not an easy job to do and they’re under constant pressure. Speaking of pressure...those poor flight controllers are under appreciated as well, that whole industry is.

The thing I hate about playing a station from a streaming services is that the volume is inconsistent. One song be quiet and the next song be loud.
I wouldn’t know since most of my music comes from YouTube or my own personal CD collection.

Back
Top Bottom