the thread about nothing...

You seeing this happen frequently?

I haven't checked the #s to see whether this has been happening more frequently or whether social media is just shedding the light during those occasions. I have been seeing this more frequently the last few years and don't think it has been receiving the appropriate response. I don't think the fact that the victim being a part of a more helpless population isn't highlighted enough or how much more messed up it is to mess with them is ever being addressed. But I guess you can argue those facts don't need to be stated since most know but I disagree.

IMG_8196.PNG

applying prison rules to the street isnt looked upon as a good thing but...
if you do end up getting locked up for a battery or assault on a woman or elderly
you problaby not gonna come back out looking the same after you get the sock treatment in every pod you land in.....even PC.

I haven't checked the #s to see whether this has been happening more frequently or whether social media is just shedding the light during those occasions. I have been seeing this more frequently the last few years and don't think it has been receiving the appropriate response. I don't think the fact that the victim being a part of a more helpless population isn't highlighted enough or how much more messed up it is to mess with them is ever being addressed. But I guess you can argue those facts don't need to be stated since most know but I disagree.

Agreed. Anyone that does this should be hung out by their wrists in the town square - old world justice.

Dude that wrote that whole **** was a lame, so much racist euphemism in it.

Not as lame as someone who comes on the wrestling thread daily to issue useless greetings for attention when it's supposed to be a thread to convey thoughts, opinions, etc.

Last edited:
My guy @John Laurinaitis rightfully dubbed the Powers Of Pain as "the fake Road Warriors" in the wrestling thread the other day and I agreed with him on that.

Powers Of Pain were basically Slauson Swap Meet knockoffs to me. If you ain't from L.A., you might not know about that dump. It's been a place notoriously known for selling knockoff 💩 for decades now. It's located in a disenfranchised area. A lot of destitute folks go there to shop for bootleg Jordans or get fake jewelry from Asians, specifically Koreans if I'm not mistaken. Well over 90% of the goods sold in there are bootlegs or fakes.

Road Warriors - the originals
Road Warriors.jpg

Powers Of Pain - the bootlegs
Powers Of Pain.jpg

Back
Top Bottom