the thread about nothing...

I don't really know what the kids are into these days. But I would imagine these are a hypebeast's wet dream.
1605173772183.png

Air Jordan 11 Adapt
Color: White/Multi-Color
Style Code: DA7990-100
Release Date: December 30, 2020
Price: $500

Source: sneakerbardetroit.

I don't really know what the kids are into these days. But I would imagine these are a hypebeast's wet dream.
I think it’s kinda cool they’re actually using that technology and not just letting it be a novelty. I’m a going to buy them? All signs point to no, but it would be cool to see a whole line of different auto lacing retros.

The worst part of those is the contrasting tongue and "lace" supports. Should have just stuck to a white upper with black patent or black/red. Or, really just done it on a different shoe - that is practically sacrilege, but I guess they've been playing around with them already with the other combo monstrosities.

if the DMV was terrible before, now its just disrespectful.
been trying to book an appointment to renew my license for like 3 months now.
soonest appointment is in DEC!

covid only getting worse wtf lol.

I remember that episode. Poor Al and his 1970 Dodge Duster
I remember one episode where his dodge was close to a million miles. Dodge was going to give him a new car if he keeps it at the 999,999 mark for a photo op but he fell asleep in the car and shifted it into gear and it rolled over back to 0 miles :lol:

I remember one episode where his dodge was close to a million miles. Dodge was going to give him a new car if he keeps it at the 999,999 mark for a photo op but he fell asleep in the car and shifted it into gear and it rolled over back to 0 miles :lol:
:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

I remember that! Also when Al kept buying junk cars that left him stranded and having to push them home . Bud finally said “wouldn’t it be easier to just walk to work instead?”

Back
Top Bottom