the thread about nothing...

It’s more likely a shipping problem and not a hoarding. There’s plenty in my area as well *** wet wipes, sanitizer and rubbing alcohol. However, it could start happening since many places might be ordered to shut down again.

These Targets were wiped cleaned. The last one I went to had less than 10 packs TP left. All the other stuff you could still find.

These Targets were wiped cleaned. The last one I went to had less than 10 packs TP left. All the other stuff you could still find.
Oh wow man, something must’ve been said on news channels to get people doing this again, smh. I hardly watch tv anymore so I’m out of the loop.

IMG_8329.PNG

This is one of the greatest confrontations ever photographed! It's like 50 Cent went WWE with it. 😆
50 & Stoute.jpg

Here's clarity, that was from 2014. The a%$ 🤡 on the left looking like he peed and crapped in his pants is Steve Stoute. He's a business executive who's really a sellout that exploits urban culture or anything profitable within the Black demographic for his personal gain. He even talks like a sellout sounding all contrived, just unnatural with it to appease folks who aren't Black. 🙄

Anyhow, he said something disparaging about 50 in a radio interview thinking he was in a safe space. Then 50 confronted him after a Knicks game at Madison Square Garden as pictured.

Steve Stoute was loose with the mouth that day on radio that day . Said Killa Cam probably doesn't have a million dollars . Then he said 50 is always gearing up for something but hasn't been relevant for awhile .

Yes, that's right. Now I recall.

Yeah, he wasn't smart about it because a good amount of rappers are still street dudes who will come real with it. Not all of them have changed despite having success and a legitimate way out of poverty. He probably assumed his words wouldn't resonate like that with 50.

Don't forget Puffy hit him in the head with a champagne bottle in 1999 after he leaked the original version of the Hate Me Now video depicting Puffy being crucified in it. Puffy had it revised after consultation with his pastor because of possible negative imagery. Puffy never wanted it to be shown. I knew Stoute was soft after that incident. I don't think Puffy ever went through a legal problem that! 😆

Back
Top Bottom