the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20201116-195849_YouTube Vanced.jpg

🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

I swear I wish I could've gotten that role. When cp was real popular around 2013, I got comparisons weekly. Over hearing people say "dude look just like Chris Paul". People have asked me for pics and everything.

Really?!? That’s actually pretty cool. Bet you get double looks when you’re out and about.

I used to get confused with Tiger Woods when I’d wear my hat low and wear a 2 button up :lol:

What's really crazy is on the court I play pg too (5'8") and had crazy handles, so I used to always hear it. My shot was trash tho so that blew my cover.

All good man, as long as it was fun. You can at least play basketball. As for me, I’ve never played golf. Never swung a golf club unless it was at someone :lol:

That sucks man. Whats the reason you posting a music list in the sports thread though? Just curious.
Like I said other members post non sports content, so why can't I post Reggaeton? It's not like I come in these threads bashing other people's music taste, etc. The Billboard chart that I posted its comprised of different genres, but it's obvious that it offends them that Reggaeton is doing numbers. Believe it or not NT has other Reggaeton fans other than me and ninjahood, they just don't be posting like that, they either laying low or lurking. Why u think that is? Well, that's self-explanatory.

Last edited:
Like I said other members post non sports content, so why can't I post Reggaeton? It's not like I come in these threads bashing other people's music taste, etc. The Billboard chart that I posted its comprised of different genres, but it's obvious that it offends them that Reggaeton is doing numbers. Believe it or not NT has other Reggaeton fans other than me and ninjahood, they just don't be posting like that, they either laying low/lurking. Why u think that is? Well, that's self-explanatory.

Sorry to hear they’re doing you like that. Sucks they can’t stay consistent if non-sports stuff is posted there regularly.

i cant remember why i dont like chris paul..... but i hated him for so long im going to continue to
Mans is a habitual line stopper. The flopicoptor. The stopping in front of a defender as a ball handler when everyone is just getting back down the court.

He plays the game, not basketball.

And he purposefully punched someone in the nuts.

Great player though. Despite all that, I respect the **** out of him.

Also crazy: my boy that used to live here looks like/plays like a mix between Westbrook and Ray Allen (super fast/athletic with a sweet shot)... And I've heard different strangers tell him he looks one and the other.

That’s wack :smh:
I know you don’t just be posting about your music, I enjoy seeing those rare pics too. Take it up with Method so he can look into what’s going on over there.
Method was the one that sent me the message that I'm posting inappropriate content. So reaching out to him its useless.

Last edited:
Method was the one that send me the message that I'm posting inappropriate content. So reaching out to him its useless.

Wow man, what else can I say? The world is weird right now and you can see how it leaks into small platforms such a message forum. Don’t give it anymore energy and post elsewhere is what I’d tell you.

Back
Top Bottom