the thread about nothing...

6431A5C7-250A-41B0-8A2E-90723FCE01AC.jpeg

:smh:

Anybody in here have contacts?

never had contacts or glasses. Just got contacts , took the eye exam and was able to see clear . Start having problems with blurry vision , assumed it was the trial pair so I stopped wearing

now a couple weeks later have my real Pair and still kind of blurry.

is there An adjustment period or something ?

never had contacts or glasses. Just got contacts , took the eye exam and was able to see clear . Start having problems with blurry vision , assumed it was the trial pair so I stopped wearing

Never heard of an adjustment period for contacts before. Maybe you got a smudge or fingerprint on one of the lenses or got the lenses mismatched between eyes.

Edit: looked it up. I guess there is adjustment period for like 10-12 days

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201206-154807_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201206-154807_Chrome.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 153
everytime i go into a walgreens, cvs, etc in the city, someone is always looting. SF doesn't even bother with petty theft.
guy literally cleaned out the shaving area right when i was ready to grab some blades and cream and casually walked out :lol: :smh:

That’s crazy man, wow. I see theft all the time when I’m at thrift stores but not to that extreme. It’s usually a homeless person stealing clothes or a pair of shoes which is totally understandable. I’m not condoning it but I get it.

However, I just recently witnessed a petty theft at one store. Dude took a few framed paintings and just walked out the store without paying for them. You’d think he was desperate and poor but....Nope. He climbed into a 2019 Audi luxury suv that happened to be parked in a handicap spot. Upper tier level scumbag:angry::smh:

I dont remember having an adjustment period, been wearing contacts for as long as I can remember though. I do hate going from contacts to glasses or vice versa within a quick time frame. Usually give myself like 10 minutes before I switch otherwise I get dizzy.

Oh, its pricier but I recommend switching to daily lenses instead of biweekly. Much fresher feeling.

That’s crazy man, wow. I see theft all the time when I’m at thrift stores but not to that extreme. It’s usually a homeless person stealing clothes or a pair of shoes which is totally understandable. I’m not condoning it but I get it.

However, I just recently witnessed a petty theft at one store. Dude took a few framed paintings and just walked out the store without paying for them. You’d think he was desperate and poor but....Nope. He climbed into a 2019 Audi luxury suv that happened to be parked in a handicap spot. Upper tier level scumbag:angry::smh:

wonder if the audi was a stolo? if not, license plates must've been photographed somewhere

I do not really recall when I first tried. Maybe some slight discomfort, but nothing major otherwise I'd remember. I think it is important to get a good cleaning solution. I like Bio True.

wonder if the audi was a stolo? if not, license plates must've been photographed somewhere
I didn’t even think about that. He def didn’t look like the owner now that I recall how he was dressed. Kinda looked homeless and dirty but I also know that’s a hipster style.

Back
Top Bottom