the thread about nothing...

Text messages that others should not see always shows up when others have to use your phone..

Isn’t it funny how that always seems to happen? The one that cracks me up is running into people you don’t feel like talking to...then BAAMM! “Oh hey what are you doing here? How come you don’t call anymore?” Trust I’m screaming in my head :lol:

Not sure where to post a generic Jordan brand question but can somebody clear this up for me.....Didnt Marcus Jordan show or display all the Trophy Room pairs at one point or another? If so, somebody got a pic? & if so, what did the AJ1's look like?

Also, how big & bad is the stigma on Men wearing women based Jordan's? I ain't wearing no Sheryl Swoopes or pink 12's but those starfish 4's are hittin'.

Last edited:
I don't even like the XI . But these are nice and they're a womens model.
bexkkh6tdrvhy0v7cbvq.jpg

Do you think the tax rate should be higher for the rich?
I am torn.

1. In math, A RATE is supposed to be used as a "Normalizer" between uneven wholes. So part of me wants to say the rate should be the same across the board. ( % )

2. I know SO many of the RICH/WEALTHY folks in this country got their goods through nefarious means so I am like they need to pay.

I don't know honestly.

Back
Top Bottom