the thread about nothing...

I guess I can still skate a little bit. **** was fun even tho I didn’t have skate shoes & it was cold
D5E92044-5DE9-405F-A15F-4013ADF3BC0D.jpeg

77859AC5-7837-46FB-868A-0E05E7B75C75.jpeg
I never skated in my life, but I would think AF1's are not ideal with the thick sole?

• The number of Afghan civilians killed in airstrikes carried out by the US and its allies has risen 330% since 2017
  • In 2019 alone, around 700 civilians were killed - the highest figure since the first years of the US invasion following the 9/11 attacks in 2001
  • It seemed to have the aim of putting more pressure on the Taliban to negotiate peace

I wonder why we don't hear/talk about this...

• The number of Afghan civilians killed in airstrikes carried out by the US and its allies has risen 330% since 2017
  • In 2019 alone, around 700 civilians were killed - the highest figure since the first years of the US invasion following the 9/11 attacks in 2001
  • It seemed to have the aim of putting more pressure on the Taliban to negotiate peace

I wonder why we don't hear/talk about this...
im from afghanistan

ish is crazy out there mad civilians dying literally every single day
no news coverage or outrage from the US

that country has seen so much death and war its pretty sad, they have so much beauty and culture to offer the world

im from afghanistan

ish is crazy out there mad civilians dying literally every single day
no news coverage or outrage from the US

that country has seen so much death and war its pretty sad, they have so much beauty and culture to offer the world

what are your thoughts on the David McBride situation if you are familiar with it

F the military industrial complex

what are your thoughts on the David McBride situation if you are familiar with it

F the industrial military complex
im not too familiar with it i know the gist of what they contained.
and im not surprised, lots of effed up stuff has gone down there that is not reported.

its honestly just a sad situation for the people there, they dont want anything but for war to end and be able to live without the fear of being blown up as a civilian.

Back
Top Bottom