the thread about nothing...

1607624575869.png

Gifting the delivery folks is definitely a smart/strategic play.
Im in a high rise condo so I gift the doorman now but I used to always look out for the mailman.

Holiday card with $20 in cash and some type of candy typically.
Sucks now though because i have 4-6 different doormen instead of one mailman.

I have a different mail carrier everyday. Sometimes they don’t even wear the usps swag. Just like a usps hat or something. I think they are training.

Gifting the delivery folks is definitely a smart/strategic play.
Im in a high rise condo so I gift the doorman now but I used to always look out for the mailman.

Holiday card with $20 in cash and some type of candy typically.
Sucks now though because i have 4-6 different doormen instead of one mailman.

Lol I’m in strategy for a living - everything I do is so hahaha

I have a different mail carrier everyday. Sometimes they don’t even wear the usps swag. Just like a usps hat or something. I think they are training.

yeah, knew someone who delivered for them and apparently they dont give you a uniform right away.

man tbh, i cant even blame them :lol: with the increased online shopping that's happening during the pandemic and now the holiday season, i'm constantly seeing UPS/FedEx/Amazon delivery vehicles flying through my neighborhood at like 8:30pm. if i was a driver, i'd have some type of catapult or slingshot set up from the truck

200.gif

Attachments

• 1607626856687.jpeg
    1607626856687.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 92
man tbh, i cant even blame them :lol: with the increased online shopping that's happening during the pandemic and now the holiday season, i'm constantly seeing UPS/FedEx/Amazon delivery vehicles flying through my neighborhood at like 8:30pm. if i was a driver, i'd have some type of catapult or slingshot set up from the truck

Little over 10 years ago I was a driver helper for UPS during the holiday rush for about 3 weeks in December. One of the drivers I was paired with said he used to get annoyed when one of his helpers would take a package to the door and not only wait for the resident to show up but also create small talk with them lol. It slowed him down so can't blame them for the knock and drop routine with packages they usually take. Especially in December when their trucks are filled to the brim and they usually have another load waiting at the warehouse.

Little over 10 years ago I was a driver helper for UPS during the holiday rush for about 3 weeks in December. One of the drivers I was paired with said he used to get annoyed when one of his helpers would take a package to the door and not only wait for the resident to show up but also create small talk with them lol. It slowed him down so can't blame them for the knock and drop routine with packages they usually take. Especially in December when their trucks are filled to the brim and they usually have another load waiting at the warehouse.

driver helpers can be hit or miss, you'll pull up directly infront of the house and be like "this package is for this house" and dudes will be like "which one?"

I had a dude that ended up behind the house one time like wtf bro we already been working for a few hours did you see me do that? also how the hell you even get back there?

Back
Top Bottom