the thread about nothing...

Right, but the snoop and bones fro wasnt a nappy fro. That **** was picked clean.

That Frobe hit different.

And I was a lil kid during bone and snoop (92 - 93) so not only is memory in question but exposure was limited. Braids EXPLODED imo with Ludacris. Not saying he was the cause, but when he dropped everyone was ditching the fade at that point. Ivo influence I guess.
Iverson started the braids trend in my opinion. Wayne started the locks. Both started the tattoos.

Iverson started the braids trend in my opinion. Wayne started the locks. Both started the tattoos.
Yeah, I think all will agree, though there were others before him, the braids blew up with Ivo.

But I legit caught myself realizing how hard I downplayed the Frobe. That **** was a legit culture move it feels. The nappy/curly top is still in fashion with trimmed/faded sides.

No. I’ve had 1 for a year now. Lost the OG case in Philly. Bought a used case in Philly. Went up to Alaska lost the right at the bachelor party. Been rocking just the left ear bud since.
No wonder I didn't find anything in the car.. I most likely dropped it in the streets.. If anything.. the vacuum will find the earbud before me..

1607561760576.gif

No. I’ve had 1 for a year now. Lost the OG case in Philly. Bought a used case in Philly. Went up to Alaska lost the right at the bachelor party. Been rocking just the left ear bud since.
damn bruh someone start this man a gofundme....

Those Peloton bikes is nothing but a static bike integrated into their oversized UF IPad.

The class and instructors are dope. Just download the app for 12.99 - connect your Bluetooth the phone and just find a bike. :lol:

Last edited:
$262,000,000 is up for grabs tonight, hopefully I get to go to the Florida Lottery Office to collect the winnings.

7DD3CC64-8F80-42BB-8B31-17CC32B22043.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom