the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif
 Where are you from? 
Hawaii
Interesting... And everyone will give you the death stare? What are the repercussions of asking for the price of something at a restaurant? It just baffles me because if there are no prices on the menus, why is bad to ask?
I think it's assumed that you are cheap if you have to ask... most restaurants don't have prices for drinks on the menu, I am guessing they are trying to cash in on that theory?

Originally Posted by jhova718

I poop almost exclusively at work. When I do poop at home, I'm completely naked.
sadly i'm almost the same way.

I hate any menus that dont have the price. It seems like they're trying to stick it to you.

I remember hitting Miami and going to a spot for lunch with buy 1 get one free drinks. Dude had the nerve to charge $23 for the 1st drink. I was tight. just tell me it's $11 a drinka nd let me keep it moving.

My wife got two free tickets to see Nick Cannon in Baltimore tonight but we debating if it's worth the two hour drive. Is dude even funny at standup?

Originally Posted by juggy4805

My wife got two free tickets to see Nick Cannon in Baltimore tonight but we debating if it's worth the two hour drive. Is dude even funny at standup?

two hours each way... plus a three hour show?  7 hours for Nick Cannon?  that is a big NO for my vote...

when some people highlight notes, why the hell do they highlight the whole paragraph?  if there is more plain text than highlighted text, doesn't that defeat the purpose?

laugh.gif
I remember years ago I took this girl on a date to some medium fancy italian joint in queens and the waiter asks if I wanted a bottle of pellegrino and my girl at the time said yea...and in my head I thought it was like a bottle of wine...and I was like "hold up, how much is that?" and he was like "$8" I was like "oh"...

girl had the illest stank face...but I have no shame anyways.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif
I remember years ago I took this girl on a date to some medium fancy italian joint in queens and the waiter asks if I wanted a bottle of pellegrino and my girl at the time said yea...and in my head I thought it was like a bottle of wine...and I was like "hold up, how much is that?" and he was like "$8" I was like "oh"...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that sucks man...

Originally Posted by bilbo07

i kissed this girl last night, but the kiss was so bad i hit her with a my bad and left....
I remember my first kiss.

I lost count of how many times my front started to hydroplane when I was on the highway the other day. That was so nerve racking.

I found a 7 year old bottle of parrot bay under my bed last night. I cant drink it straight(too sweet).

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by bilbo07

i kissed this girl last night, but the kiss was so bad i hit her with a my bad and left....
I remember my first kiss.

haha def not my first. there was just no rythm.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that sucks man...

laugh.gif
  see that's what I'm talking about.  Half the people in this thread saying they don't care about price didn't understand this thread was about Alcoholic drinks which cost way more than soda.

Good thing you asked man.  What if you said yes and never asked because you didn't wanna look cheap. And then the waiter brought out a bottle of wine that made you spend more than you wanted on the meal.

They know what they doing by leaving off the prices on the menus.  It really takes a person that gives no dambs to say "how much is that" especially on a date.

Originally Posted by Regis

People who dont follow back...wassup with you?

How you got 565 followers but you only follow 124...AND YOUR PROFILE IS PRIVATE.
This means you had to take the time to "accept" the person following you, but you dont take the time to follow back?
Is your life that interesting that you feel you deserve that many followers but the overwhelming majority of them arent worthy of being followed?

I really like to know the thought process behind this. I understand if youre a celebrity but all you do is have a blog and a NT account.

If I sound angry I just want to state that Ive never had a twitter account.
Agreed.
Regis, their thought process is this: "I want to be cool and famous. Diddy is cool and famous. Diddy has 3000x as many followers than people he is following. I too will do whatever I can to have a high follower to following ratio. Then that will mean I am cool and famous."

I poop almost exclusively at work. When I do poop at home, I'm completely naked.

Same here. Except I get naked at work too.

I live in DC right now and I can see the Prez motorcade when it goes by. Usually they make a crap ton of noise with sirens and Helicopters etc. but last night the whole motorcade strolled by dead silent...they had the streets still blocked off and all the lights going, but not a dam sound...

A main reason why places don't put drink prices on the menu is because depending on the time and day affects the price of the drink. A drink you order on a Tuesday at 4 p.m. is going to be cheaper than one on Saturday at 10 p.m.

There's this one chick I know who's always on FB talking %*$% about other people being broke and they need to grow up but she doesn't have a job and smokes pot all day with her baby present, she shouldn't be allowed to have a child, then again that's just my opinion 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by Regis

People who dont follow back...wassup with you?

How you got 565 followers but you only follow 124...AND YOUR PROFILE IS PRIVATE.
This means you had to take the time to "accept" the person following you, but you dont take the time to follow back?
Is your life that interesting that you feel you deserve that many followers but the overwhelming majority of them arent worthy of being followed?

I really like to know the thought process behind this. I understand if youre a celebrity but all you do is have a blog and a NT account.

If I sound angry I just want to state that Ive never had a twitter account.
Agreed.
Regis, their thought process is this: "I want to be cool and famous. Diddy is cool and famous. Diddy has 3000x as many followers than people he is following. I too will do whatever I can to have a high follower to following ratio. Then that will mean I am cool and famous."

Same here. Except I get naked at work too.

Back
Top Bottom