the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by Regis

People who dont follow back...wassup with you?

How you got 565 followers but you only follow 124...AND YOUR PROFILE IS PRIVATE.
This means you had to take the time to "accept" the person following you, but you dont take the time to follow back?
Is your life that interesting that you feel you deserve that many followers but the overwhelming majority of them arent worthy of being followed?

I really like to know the thought process behind this. I understand if youre a celebrity but all you do is have a blog and a NT account.

If I sound angry I just want to state that Ive never had a twitter account.
Agreed.
Regis, their thought process is this: "I want to be cool and famous. Diddy is cool and famous. Diddy has 3000x as many followers than people he is following. I too will do whatever I can to have a high follower to following ratio. Then that will mean I am cool and famous."

Originally Posted by jhova718

I poop almost exclusively at work. When I do poop at home, I'm completely naked.

Same here. Except I get naked at work too.

laugh.gif

I never understood this.  How come yall get naked when you poo?

Had a buddy in college who was like this.  He would always strip down naked when he had to poo.  One time we thought we were being slick, reached under the stall and snatched his clothes and went back to the dorm room.  He didnt miss a step, just came back all

0cbc429b-996c-40ee-9137-e5113b8cc1c4.jpg

it sucks when you get your bluff called in a game of "gay chicken"

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

you ever notice every sentence that starts with "not to sound gay but..." is actually a gay sentence?
works for more than just gay.

pretty much any sentence that starts with "not to sound _______, but...." is usually followed by a statement that is in fact ________.

not to sound racist but... (followed by a racist comment)

not to sound like a d-bag but.. (followed by a d-bag comment)

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif
I remember years ago I took this girl on a date to some medium fancy italian joint in queens and the waiter asks if I wanted a bottle of pellegrino and my girl at the time said yea...and in my head I thought it was like a bottle of wine...and I was like "hold up, how much is that?" and he was like "$8" I was like "oh"...

girl had the illest stank face...but I have no shame anyways.

roll.gif

Did you get a second date?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Agreed.
Regis, their thought process is this: "I want to be cool and famous. Diddy is cool and famous. Diddy has 3000x as many followers than people he is following. I too will do whatever I can to have a high follower to following ratio. Then that will mean I am cool and famous."

laugh.gif

Had a buddy in college who was like this.  He would always strip down naked when he had to poo.  One time we thought we were being slick, reached under the stall and snatched his clothes and went back to the dorm room.  He didnt miss a step, just came back all

0cbc429b-996c-40ee-9137-e5113b8cc1c4.jpg

it sucks when you get your bluff called in a game of "gay chicken"

I would spend all my time naked if I could. It's more comfortable.
So, if I'm on the toilet and already halfway there, I may as well go all the way.

Rawex, 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

There's this one chick I know who's always on FB talking %*$% about other people being broke and they need to grow up but she doesn't have a job and smokes pot all day with her baby present, she shouldn't be allowed to have a child, then again that's just my opinion 
ohwell.gif

whats her name? I'll tell her........

Originally Posted by imthekang

Originally Posted by ErickM713

There's this one chick I know who's always on FB talking %*$% about other people being broke and they need to grow up but she doesn't have a job and smokes pot all day with her baby present, she shouldn't be allowed to have a child, then again that's just my opinion 
ohwell.gif

whats her name? I'll tell her........
Popcorn-11-Eddie-Griffin.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif
I remember years ago I took this girl on a date to some medium fancy italian joint in queens and the waiter asks if I wanted a bottle of pellegrino and my girl at the time said yea...and in my head I thought it was like a bottle of wine...and I was like "hold up, how much is that?" and he was like "$8" I was like "oh"...

girl had the illest stank face...but I have no shame anyways.

roll.gif

Did you get a second date?
I went out with her for almost a year...She was giving me a lot of grief after that date though so I just stopped her in the street and said "I like a lot of things about you that's why I thought I could impress you by bringing you to eat at this place, but the way your acting right now is probably not gonna result in any more dates or going out with me."  She was a hothead but she was good to me after that. 

Agreed.

laugh.gif

Too much effort to hold up your shirt

i want a girlfriend
why do you guys get naked when you guys poo?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

can't wait til sunday for The Walking Dead
still mad that the Patriots lost
ohwell.gif

^ you have GOT to be kidding me, son.

Have you ever seen any of that man's stand-up?

You So Crazy is one of top 10 stand up films OF ALL TIMES!

This girl I have been seeing sister is one of the sexiest creatures I have ever laid eyes on. I just want to smash once or maybe ten times but I swear I wouldn't tell a soul. Goddamn she fine

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I have never even considered looking at the menu for a drink.

so you never take a look at the wine list? then how do you order wine, just assume they have a certain bottle?

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

a thread about nothing? on nt?
whale must know!
eek.gif

who. tha hell. is that?!

eek.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
the most hated one.
Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

jerry_seinfeld.jpg

And what's the deal with Haitian voodoo?

With all the hard times over there - why don't they voodoo 'em up some food?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

laugh.gif

Too much effort to hold up your shirt
its just more comfortable. Plus Ive always been worried that having my clithes too close to me would result in them smelling

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by jhova718

I poop almost exclusively at work. When I do poop at home, I'm completely naked.
sadly i'm almost the same way.

I hate any menus that dont have the price. It seems like they're trying to stick it to you.

I remember hitting Miami and going to a spot for lunch with buy 1 get one free drinks. Dude had the nerve to charge $23 for the 1st drink. I was tight. just tell me it's $11 a drinka nd let me keep it moving.

roll.gif
the old Happy hour hustle...don't forget that its usually the same drink and its per person

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I have never even considered looking at the menu for a drink.

so you never take a look at the wine list? then how do you order wine, just assume they have a certain bottle?
not really that hard to believe...some people drink the same thing all the time and its usually something basic-

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

This girl I have been seeing sister is one of the sexiest creatures I have ever laid eyes on. I just want to smash once or maybe ten times but I swear I wouldn't tell a soul. Goddamn she fine

pics

I stay at my friends house on Friday nights cause I have somewhere to be the next morning and his house is close to it, well his roommate(white dude) stays butterball the whole time. He comes in and starts stripping and stays with his piece out well talking and interacting with us. He isn't gay tho and came onto me last week while naked. I gave him credit for his yolo cause dude literally lives by the WIO motto.

Originally Posted by cap1229

I stay at my friends house on Friday nights cause I have somewhere to be the next morning and his house is close to it, well his roommate(white dude) stays butterball the whole time. He comes in and starts stripping and stays with his piece out well talking and interacting with us. He isn't gay tho and came onto me last week while naked. I gave him credit for his yolo cause dude literally lives by the WIO motto.
Can't be true. You actually just sit and talk to a grown man while he's naked like there isn't a problem? That's beyond crazy to me.

Back
Top Bottom