the thread about nothing...

Lol @ resisting the urge to roundhouse kick your wife in the face. Funniest mess I've read all day, thanks!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i think ima bout to commit domestic violence.

younger folks... if you get married, you better be a patient mofo.

my wife has the death touch when it comes to personal electronics, and then she always claims that she "didnt do anything". stuff just breaks on its own... EVERYTIME.

We used to have one laptop at the house that was working just fine. I explictly asked her not to keep the computer plugged in at all times as it will juice the battery out. She doesnt listen to me, and now complains that it barely will hold 30 minutes of charge. The thing also runs slow as hell cause she always downloading god knows what on it. I'm always having to try and clean that thing up.

In preparation of the release of Diablo III, my older brother was kind enough to buy me a gaming laptop for my birthday. I told my wife I was going to buy a gaming desktop and computer desk and setup my own Diablo III station in our guest bedroom but she deaded that idea. Gaming laptop was the next best option. I know... I' m a big loser for being this excited about a damn video game but whatever.

Last December I had an odd premonition that somehow someway my wife would find a way to mess up my gaming laptop. I told her that I wanted to buy her a new macbook for X-mas because she is so prone to dim-mak'ing every PC we have. She said she didnt need it. I stressed about how she could browse the web and download and do whatever she want with a macbook with little chance of downloading malware. She still refused. My boss ended up getting me an Ipad2 for X-mas last year and I do not use Apple products. In lieu of a macbook I gave the wife the Ipad2 and told her to use this for her browsing and stuff since its safer.

The wife now has her own laptop, her own ipad2, her own iphone. if she wants to get on the internet, she has many options to do so. The problem is, she leaves her ipad and laptop in the bedroom upstairs and is too lazy to go get her own %!*+, so she will instead use my gaming laptop (which I leave in the living room) to do her stuff. Monday, my premonition came to fruition. She is tap tap tapping away at the computer when I hear her say "Your computer is going crazy!". She hands it to me and R.I.P. Malware attack. I am not computer saavy enough to try and fix the problem, so instead I will have to reformat the damn thing and reload Windows and every other program I had downloaded. I am a creature of habit and like things to be a certain way, and its going to take me hours to recreate everything and set all the settings just so.

sorry for the long rant

Cliffs:
- Wife has her own damn laptop and Ipad yet insists on using my personal laptop because shes too lazy to go upstairs to get hers
- I offered to buy her a macbook because I know she is prone to downloading malware and messing up computers. she refused
- Wife was using my laptop and managed to mess it up. Now I have to reload everything
- I have to resist my urge to roundhouse kick her in the face.

Well its not that serious bro. Don't catch a charge because of that.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

hahahahaha i have anger issues.  not as bad as our resident diplo lovin rageoholic cap1229 tho, so hopefully i will manage.

I had a dream that I was trying to buy nba street vol 2 online

Just checked on amazon and its 30 dollars for a new one for xbox

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

hahahahaha i have anger issues.  not as bad as our resident diplo lovin rageoholic cap1229 tho, so hopefully i will manage.

lol yea I understand cause I've always had whats mine broken by someone else. It really has you in that 
6d235355e174490296b379075b5776cc5607c11.gif

The only advice I could give you: Tape her laptop to her hip so she'll never leave it.

^^^
laugh.gif
 at your sig

man this girl i work with been showing me mad attention.. but i dont want to over think it... i gotta figure this situation out

eek.gif
i remember watching that Lebron Vs Kings game
eek.gif
im getting old
laugh.gif

Nikes marketing dept/commercials > anyone else in the game

also RIP Bernie, too soon man, too soon
frown.gif

[h3]Weather for Austin, TX[/h3]

[table][tr][td]
sun.png
[/td][td]80°F | °C[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Clear[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Wind: N at 4 mph[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Humidity: 40%

[/td][/tr][/table] this is the weather right now, yet I come back to the room and my roommate has the heat turned up

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm proud of my cousin doing his thing over in Europe (he's a DJ travelling all over
pimp.gif
)

I STILL think NT can't handle any issues dealing with race. I simply think too many on here that post aren't mature enough to handle it. From what it seems there is mix of lack of perspective about race, misguided and uninformed remarks, and sarcasm. If we can't truly stop all that nonsense, then just ban it all. To those saying people were too sensitive to JD's remarks (not that I paid attention to his history of posting slick comments), you have to understand the emotions those images in that thread stir up. I can't look at those images too long because it's still just as painful knowing all those that died because of hate and ignorance.

Originally Posted by beh235

I'm proud of my cousin doing his thing over in Europe (he's a DJ travelling all over
pimp.gif
)

I STILL think NT can't handle any issues dealing with race. I simply think too many on here that post aren't mature enough to handle it. From what it seems there is mix of lack of perspective about race, misguided and uninformed remarks, and sarcasm. If we can't truly stop all that nonsense, then just ban it all. To those saying people were too sensitive to JD's remarks (not that I paid attention to his history of posting slick comments), you have to understand the emotions those images in that thread stir up. I can't look at those images too long because it's still just as painful knowing all those that died because of hate and ignorance.
while i agree i also feel like everyone has different feelings and understandings towards it, its such a diverse subject that it cant be touched upon, especially on a message board where maturity isnt the greatest factor
laugh.gif

while IMO racism is everywhere around us and happens everyday, get over it, it may not reflect the same of someone else
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

pimp.gif
)

while i agree i also feel like everyone has different feelings and understandings towards it, its such a diverse subject that it cant be touched upon, especially on a message board where maturity isnt the greatest factor
laugh.gif

while IMO racism is everywhere around us and happens everyday, get over it, it may not reflect the same of someone else
laugh.gif

For you to say "get over it" sounds really insensitive and simply from reading it here, it sounds dismissive. You can't just "get over" racism, specifically in America, when this country was built on it and it's so ingrained in our society.  From that last statement it seems like you are implying that we should just "accept racism" and tolerate it because it's here and too big to go away.

i think ima bout to commit domestic violence.

younger folks... if you get married, you better be a patient mofo.

my wife has the death touch when it comes to personal electronics, and then she always claims that she "didnt do anything". stuff just breaks on its own... EVERYTIME.

We used to have one laptop at the house that was working just fine. I explictly asked her not to keep the computer plugged in at all times as it will juice the battery out. She doesnt listen to me, and now complains that it barely will hold 30 minutes of charge. The thing also runs slow as hell cause she always downloading god knows what on it. I'm always having to try and clean that thing up.

In preparation of the release of Diablo III, my older brother was kind enough to buy me a gaming laptop for my birthday. I told my wife I was going to buy a gaming desktop and computer desk and setup my own Diablo III station in our guest bedroom but she deaded that idea. Gaming laptop was the next best option. I know... I' m a big loser for being this excited about a damn video game but whatever.

Last December I had an odd premonition that somehow someway my wife would find a way to mess up my gaming laptop. I told her that I wanted to buy her a new macbook for X-mas because she is so prone to dim-mak'ing every PC we have. She said she didnt need it. I stressed about how she could browse the web and download and do whatever she want with a macbook with little chance of downloading malware. She still refused. My boss ended up getting me an Ipad2 for X-mas last year and I do not use Apple products. In lieu of a macbook I gave the wife the Ipad2 and told her to use this for her browsing and stuff since its safer.

The wife now has her own laptop, her own ipad2, her own iphone. if she wants to get on the internet, she has many options to do so. The problem is, she leaves her ipad and laptop in the bedroom upstairs and is too lazy to go get her own %!#%, so she will instead use my gaming laptop (which I leave in the living room) to do her stuff. Monday, my premonition came to fruition. She is tap tap tapping away at the computer when I hear her say "Your computer is going crazy!". She hands it to me and R.I.P. Malware attack. I am not computer saavy enough to try and fix the problem, so instead I will have to reformat the damn thing and reload Windows and every other program I had downloaded. I am a creature of habit and like things to be a certain way, and its going to take me hours to recreate everything and set all the settings just so.

sorry for the long rant

Cliffs:
- Wife has her own damn laptop and Ipad yet insists on using my personal laptop because shes too lazy to go upstairs to get hers
- I offered to buy her a macbook because I know she is prone to downloading malware and messing up computers. she refused
- Wife was using my laptop and managed to mess it up. Now I have to reload everything
- I have to resist my urge to roundhouse kick her in the face.

I hereby grant you permission to whoop her !+#

Originally Posted by MMG

pimp.gif
)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

For you to say "get over it" sounds really insensitive and simply from reading it here, it sounds dismissive. You can't just "get over" racism, specifically in America, when this country was built on it and it's so ingrained in our society.  From that last statement it seems like you are implying that we should just "accept racism" and tolerate it because it's here and too big to go away.
im not implying that racism should be accepted, but if yourself (not specifically you) arent going to do anything about it, dont sit there with a sad and angry face.

To those saying people were too sensitive to JD's remarks (not that I paid attention to his history of posting slick comments), you have to understand the emotions those images in that thread stir up. I can't look at those images too long because it's still just as painful knowing all those that died because of hate and ignorance.

"Yo, WTH.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Looks good, Red Velet Cake is always appreciated.
I'm surprised the artist is black though..." is ban worthy?

but "have your cake and eat tit" isnt

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

To those saying people were too sensitive to JD's remarks (not that I paid attention to his history of posting slick comments), you have to understand the emotions those images in that thread stir up. I can't look at those images too long because it's still just as painful knowing all those that died because of hate and ignorance.

"Yo, WTH.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Looks good, Red Velet Cake is always appreciated.
I'm surprised the artist is black though..." is ban worthy?

but "have your cake and eat tit" isnt
I'm guessing its a culmination of all the stuff he's said. I don't know what he's been saying since I only lurk this mini section now (Thread about nothing is its own section)

Went to Whole Foods and grabbed a handful of pistachios out of the bulk section, and didn't pay for them. #YOLO

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

im not implying that racism should be accepted, but if yourself (not specifically you) arent going to do anything about it, dont sit there with a sad and angry face.

Who said anything about a sad and angry face. Stop trying to troll. I'm simply trying to have a civilized discourse and you're baiting. Thus is the reason why such topic should be banned. In this case, what is there to do? Protest in America and ban her from the US? I'm not sure about what you're getting at with that, but I'll just leave it here. Have a good one.

Back
Top Bottom