the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

^^ dudes getting extra butt hurt and salty cause shorty's won't text them back
laugh.gif
. It's never that deep
I wouldn't say butt hurt but I truly hate being ignored man
laugh.gif
Unless you're one of those dudes who like to brag about how many numbers they have I honestly see no benefit in keeping it. Plus its not like she doesn't have your number...you'll mess around and get screencapped messaging these ###!@+ too many times.

LOL understandable "B* why don't you be textin me back? I know you want this!!! *sobs*"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Yeah man. If a female hits you up twice and you ignore it both times, how do you really feel about her? Think about it.
Can't be burning bridges all willy nilly tho
I was mostly joking about the friends and fam thing but any girl that ignores you is about games even if she does want you. Plus if I don't delete the number I'll get on my drunk dialing/texting steez and bad things happen
laugh.gif

AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

^ just watched the music video again and didnt realize cole sampled that last part for work out

Really?

When I first heard workout....all I could think about was ye workout out plan

I applied to 10+ nursing programs in CA.

Ive either been rejected or low-waitlisted for most of them already.

Not sure whats the next step.

Feels bad man.

Originally Posted by yancancook90

Feels bad man.
I don't know how nursing programs work, but I knew someone who was low waitlisted at Tulane's med school, packed up and moved everything, showed up at the dean's office and said I'm here and I'll be here if you need me and got in after a few weeks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How bad do you want this?

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

Originally Posted by yancancook90

Feels bad man.
I don't know how nursing programs work, but I knew someone who was low waitlisted at Tulane's med school, packed up and moved everything, showed up at the dean's office and said I'm here and I'll be here if you need me and got in after a few weeks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

riricokeonhishead.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 breaking it up on my dudes head.  

I guess that's the trade off for getting to put Rihanna's stanley steamer on the back of your neck

Why is she acting like she just discovered weed all of a sudden?
Why is she faking being a bird? I don't understand...... Was it a New Years resolution? I don't believe any of this is genuine by her.

She isnt acting, rich chicks can be birds to.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Ya I got denied for my Rad-Tech Program
It sucks because now I have to sit around for a year with hopes of getting accepted next year.

My GPA is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, I had a great letter of recommendation from someone high up in the field.. 

Feels Batman
im in the same situation and the "waiting around" idea bothers me. i mean im not geting any younger.
Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need it badly, so i might do what your friend did. 

CA nursing programs are highly competitive though so its wishful thinking that it would work. But hey, i've got nothing to lose right. 

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Well its not that serious bro. Don't catch a charge because of that.
hahahahaha i have anger issues.  not as bad as our resident diplo lovin rageoholic cap1229 tho, so hopefully i will manage.
to be fair I went to therapy, started kickboxing with my trainer and advanced Pilates.
frown.gif

I can't lose control like that again unless I'm willing to GO ALL the way like OJ with OJ money with Cochran by my side with the first OJ verdict
grin.gif
. Until that day tho...I'ma chill.

Originally Posted by cap1229

hahahahaha i have anger issues.  not as bad as our resident diplo lovin rageoholic cap1229 tho, so hopefully i will manage.
to be fair I went to therapy, started kickboxing with my trainer and advanced Pilates and started taking meds after that.
frown.gif

I can't lose control like that again unless I'm willing to GO ALL the way like OJ with OJ money with Cochran by my side with the first OJ verdict
grin.gif
Ok Female Hulk (not She-Hulk. She-Hulk can change at will)

to be fair I went to therapy, started kickboxing with my trainer and advanced Pilates.
frown.gif

grin.gif

how did you like therapy?  i was thinking about going, i hope my insurance covers it.

and wtheck is pilates anyways?  i was runnin around my neighborhood and theres a pilates place and it looks like some crazy nordictrak machine with a buncha cables and machines and weird stuff goin on.  how exactly does that work?

laugh.gif
Funny thing is people would never know I got it in me by outward appearances. Just the way I like it.

laugh.gif
Funny thing is people would never know I got it in me by outward appearances. Just the way I like it.

you stay humble bragging 
laugh.gif

frown.gif

grin.gif

how did you like therapy?  i was thinking about going, i hope my insurance covers it.

and wtheck is pilates anyways?  i was runnin around my neighborhood and theres a pilates place and it looks like some crazy nordictrak machine with a buncha cables and machines and weird stuff goin on.  how exactly does that work?
My new therapist is amazing. Just what I needed and at the right time. Sometimes you just need to talk without judgement and need a mirror reflected.

Pilates Check out some of the workouts on netflixs. they may appear easy at first but it's really about the control that you have over your breathing how you distribute your air to your body. it's great.

Back
Top Bottom