the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by MMG

For you to say "get over it" sounds really insensitive and simply from reading it here, it sounds dismissive. You can't just "get over" racism, specifically in America, when this country was built on it and it's so ingrained in our society.  From that last statement it seems like you are implying that we should just "accept racism" and tolerate it because it's here and too big to go away.
im not implying that racism should be accepted, but if yourself (not specifically you) arent going to do anything about it, dont sit there with a sad and angry face.

Who said anything about a sad and angry face. Stop trying to troll. I'm simply trying to have a civilized discourse and you're baiting. Thus is the reason why such topic should be banned. In this case, what is there to do? Protest in America and ban her from the US? I'm not sure about what you're getting at with that, but I'll just leave it here. Have a good one.

Im not trying to troll, nor bait, it wasnt geared towards you about the sad and angry face comment, and i didn't know you were referring to this one incident, i thought you meant racism as a whole. Well leave it at that and agree to disagree.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Show host had to take off early...

Now I have nothing to do for the next 3 hours. I ain't eem mad
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
Where do you work?

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

To those saying people were too sensitive to JD's remarks (not that I paid attention to his history of posting slick comments), you have to understand the emotions those images in that thread stir up. I can't look at those images too long because it's still just as painful knowing all those that died because of hate and ignorance.

"Yo, WTH.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Looks good, Red Velet Cake is always appreciated.
I'm surprised the artist is black though..." is ban worthy?

but "have your cake and eat tit" isnt
I'm guessing its a culmination of all the stuff he's said. I don't know what he's been saying since I only lurk this mini section now (Thread about nothing is its all section)

^ I'm guessing it's cumulative also. Like I said, I didn't pay a lot of  attention to what he  has been saying (never really paid attention actually).

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by MMG

im not implying that racism should be accepted, but if yourself (not specifically you) arent going to do anything about it, dont sit there with a sad and angry face.

Who said anything about a sad and angry face. Stop trying to troll. I'm simply trying to have a civilized discourse and you're baiting. Thus is the reason why such topic should be banned. In this case, what is there to do? Protest in America and ban her from the US? I'm not sure about what you're getting at with that, but I'll just leave it here. Have a good one.

Im not trying to troll, nor bait, it wasnt geared towards you about the sad and angry face comment, and i didn't know you were referring to this one incident, i thought you meant racism as a whole. Well leave it at that and agree to disagree.

Ah ok, cool, cool. *Daps*

Originally Posted by MMG

Ah ok, cool, cool. *Daps*
97mwlz.gif

riricokeonhishead.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 breaking it up on my dudes head.  

I guess that's the trade off for getting to put Rihanna's stanley steamer on the back of your neck

Why is she acting like she just discovered weed all of a sudden?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by bay1591

I need a summer job....

I have no motivation to start excising and changing my eating habits...
frown.gif

What would kanye do?
Work it out

you are right...Kanye approves...
14luj5x.jpg

lol seriously, I cant seem to get in the right mindframe to start...being lazy doesnt help either
tired.gif

When you send that text and no response
frown.gif

feels batman

I know that feel.
tired.gif

It's even worse when you have an iPhone because on iMessage you can see when the other person reads the message...and still no response...having me
mad.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

frown.gif

feels batman

I know that feel.
tired.gif

It's even worse when you have an iPhone because on iMessage you can see when the other person reads the message...and still no response...having me
mad.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Word. Nothing in this world gets me madder than being ignored. I stick to the two correspondence rule (think I picked it up on here, changed my life) If you don't respond after two calls, texts, emails, etc. your contact info gets deleted. Family and friends included.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

frown.gif

feels batman
When they text back like a day later, just give one word responses. Gets people riled up easily and makes them learn their lesson.

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

frown.gif

feels batman

I know that feel.
tired.gif

mad.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Word. Nothing in this world gets me madder than being ignored. I stick to the two correspondence rule (think I picked it up on here, changed my life) If you don't respond after two calls, texts, emails, etc. your contact info gets deleted. Family and friends included.

wow. really? I just ignore them back for a week or so

I know that feel.
tired.gif

mad.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Yeah man. If a female hits you up twice and you ignore it both times, how do you really feel about her? Think about it.

Yeah man. If a female hits you up twice and you ignore it both times, how do you really feel about her? Think about it.
Can't be burning bridges all willy nilly tho

I was mostly joking about the friends and fam thing but any girl that ignores you is about games even if she does want you. Plus if I don't delete the number I'll get on my drunk dialing/texting steez and bad things happen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

riricokeonhishead.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 breaking it up on my dudes head.  

I guess that's the trade off for getting to put Rihanna's stanley steamer on the back of your neck

Why is she acting like she just discovered weed all of a sudden?
Why is she faking being a bird? I don't understand...... Was it a New Years resolution? I don't believe any of this is genuine by her.
Oh YoU MaD wrote:
Whats a good image hosting site for 3mb+ gifs?

I use Photobucket for all my gifs

I was mostly joking about the friends and fam thing but any girl that ignores you is about games even if she does want you. Plus if I don't delete the number I'll get on my drunk dialing/texting steez and bad things happen
laugh.gif
LOL understandable "B* why don't you be textin me back? I know you want this!!! *sobs*" 

Back
Top Bottom