the thread about nothing...

a0b7fea8b2e70202ebb1a8d6f825f759.gif

B school? Congrats

thanks bro. nah, I went into a grad program for school/non-profit leadership (basically school administration)

I was strongly contemplating b school and changing careers out of education. one of my closest friends is working through her MBA and from watching her growth, it's changed her life and outlook for the better. beyond the skillset and knowledge, she's just gained a lot of confidence in her abilities. I've been thinking about jumping into the private sector for a minute, especially living in the Bay Area and seeing the wealth divide increasing, but ultimately, i decided to double down and stay in my current field. i firmly believe in improving the quality of our public schools so I'm sticking with it. not sure where I go or what I do once I wrap up my program so it feels like i'm making a strange gamble

Last edited:
thanks bro. nah, I went into a grad program for school/non-profit leadership (basically school administration)

I was strongly contemplating b school and changing careers out of education. one of my closest friends is working through her MBA and from watching her growth, it's changed her life and outlook for the better. beyond the skillset and knowledge, she's just gained a lot of confidence in her abilities. I've been thinking about jumping into the private sector for a minute, especially living in the Bay Area and seeing the wealth divide increasing, but ultimately, i decided to double down and stay in my current field. i firmly believe in improving the quality of our public schools so I'm sticking with it. not sure where I go or what I do once I wrap up my program so it feels like i'm making a strange gamble

i remember you saying you were from the city or the town but regardless our public school systems is a ****ing joke. do you mind sharing which district you work in?

I didn’t know they made die cast toys out of my favorite movie car! A Target employee was putting out a bunch of old stuff from the back room and I got there just in time.

1:24 scale Mad Max replica from the 1979 film.
01DDFD38-7577-46D8-9804-85D3FBB52C31.jpeg

It was old enough that their scanners didn’t give me a price so the employee at the self-checkout put a $9.99 sticker on it. Copped!

Last edited:
Disappointing, huh? They’re dropping the ball by going with tangy instead of bold bbq sauce.

Did it used to be the bold sauce? It's been a while since I got one before.

I actually don't mind the tangy saws as I'm not a big fan of thick Bullseye liquid smoke style.

Did it used to be the bold sauce? It's been a while since I got one before.

I actually don't mind the tangy saws as I'm not a big fan of thick Bullseye liquid smoke style.
No, it’s always been tangy. I just think it would taste better with a different type of bbq sauce. The one from Burger King is pretty good. That sauce with the McRib and extra onions...yum! I haven't tasted a McRib easily in over a decade though.

Back
Top Bottom