the thread about nothing...

I was riding home today and the local radio station was playing this garbage at 1 am in the morning
I haven’t listened to the radio in 5 years because I have a cd stereo in my car and waaaay too many cd’s :lol:

Side note. Crazy that this is the last day of 2020. Definitely a year for the books.
Man.....**** THIS YEAR AND WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED. By those responsible I include human beings, other worldly beings and yes....the spiritual realm. The one who allows such things to happen and the one who takes joy in it happening.

Here’s to hoping 2021 treats us all better. However, I’ve been conditioned by the last 20 years of disappointments to not put too much faith into tomorrow. Sort of reminds me of Al Bundy when he said “I wake up every morning knowing that my day won’t be any better until I go back to sleep”:lol:

Cheers! :emoji_beers:

Ii wasn't really paying attention so I'm most likely wrong but I feel like the popularity of those Funko figures came out of nowhere. A few my friends collect then now

Reminds me of how Beanie Babies were in the Late 90s.

Are those even worth anything at this point?

Man one thing I hate about international traveling - their toilets. You basically have to do 380 degree turn in order to flush. :lol:

So why not just turn 20 degrees in the opposite direction? :nerd:

For every drop? :lol:

My *** is comfortable. I should just be able to reach back and flush...not push down on a whole button. The awkwardness.

Sample of a bathroom toilet.
1609417249182.jpeg

Prone for entrapment. I heat you 💯

Once the nail salon worker got TOSSED like a ragdoll, she should have understood what she was dealing with.

One day that conversation will be had but I don't think people are honest enough with themselves to have it.

Right now, "that" type of violence is basically allowed but I think people know deep down inside it shouldn't be.

Back
Top Bottom