the thread about nothing...

I use the art of shaving after shave balm , but they closed almost all the stores around me .. I can still order online but wanted to see if anyone can put me on game with what ur using? Alcohol free pleaae
Thanks in advance

20201231_093100.jpg

Can someone help me find the thread for People that work in IT.
I remember it used to pop up here and there at the top of General before but I can’t seem to find it now

Has anyone ever bought True Religion jeans and cut the annoying flap off? Seems like you could just use an exacto blade and unstitch it. I have a few pair, all no flaps, but j/w there's some I like sans for the obnoxious pocket flap (I don't get ones with the gaudy, contrast stitching either)

I would've thought they'd put a pause to this type of service.
You know, I thought so too. But they were still open.

It took me about 3 weeks to decide to schedule after I called and asked about their procedures towards COVID and felt that they were good to book an appointment.

Plus, my back has been messed up for majority of the year and needed it checked. Found out my right leg was shorter than my left, right hip was sitting a wrong angle, had tight muscles and pressure on my upper back and my head wasn't sitting on straight lol. Feel much better.

It took me about 3 weeks to decide to schedule after I called and asked about their procedures towards COVID and felt that they were good to book an appointment.

Plus, my back has been messed up for majority of the year and needed it checked. Found out my right leg was shorter than my left, right hip was sitting a wrong angle, had tight muscles and pressure on my upper back and my head wasn't sitting on straight lol. Feel much better.
I think I have similar misalignment... is your right calf tight?

You were defective af.

File a return homie.

I had tickets for Berlin this October to start off my chest piece, but covid.

Hopefully this year I can get some more ink done. 😔

Back
Top Bottom