the thread about nothing...

Capture d’écran 2020-12-31 à 13.36.25.png

People really don't know, Doom ain't just some rapper or producer, he's a borderline urban legend. Like we know he exists but he's unknown to so many people. If you know you know
Honestly I do not know much about him. TBH, I only know there was some controversy over his performance at a music festival. Supposedly, he had an imposter perform wearing his mask.

Honestly I do not know much about him. TBH, I only know there was some controversy over his performance at a music festival. Supposedly, he had an imposter perform wearing his mask.

I'm in the same boat

Its music is tight tho :nthat:

Regardless not news to end the year, so many people dying ...

damn 2020 just found one last way to be an absolute **** show. just turned 35 this morning and was looking forward to going over my sister's to hang out with the nephew and niece for a small bday gathering. as I'm waking up I hear a bunch of loud metal crashing. I figure it's just the garbage truck due to pick up day. **** was extra loud so I ran to my window. Apparently the driver lost control of the truck and came careening down the hill on the SIDEWALK. dude mowed down my neighbor's entire fence and then smashed into my car before coming to a stop in my other neighbor's yard. thank goodness no one was hurt, just property damage. the speed he was coming down hill at, **** my heart stopped.. at that speed, he wouldve plowed thru my neighbor's house.

thats my grey car in the middle of the street.. i saw the truck bap into it. **** got tossed like marshawn lynch stiff arming a cornerback. thank goodness I was lazy this morning and didn't go on my usual run. I might've been finishing up the run right around then and walking down that sidewalk. stay safe in 2021 familia, thangs are unpredictable

IMG_1222.jpg
IMG_1220.JPG

Sorry playa :frown:
damn 2020 just found one last way to be an absolute **** show. just turned 35 this morning and was looking forward to going over my sister's to hang out with the nephew and niece for a small bday gathering. as I'm waking up I hear a bunch of loud metal crashing. I figure it's just the garbage truck due to pick up day. **** was extra loud so I ran to my window. Apparently the driver lost control of the truck and came careening down the hill on the SIDEWALK. dude mowed down my neighbor's entire fence and then smashed into my car before coming to a stop in my other neighbor's yard. thank goodness no one was hurt, just property damage. the speed he was coming down hill at, **** my heart stopped.. at that speed, he wouldve plowed thru my neighbor's house.

thats my grey car in the middle of the street.. i saw the truck bap into it. **** got tossed like marshawn lynch stiff arming a cornerback. thank goodness I was lazy this morning and didn't go on my usual run. I might've been finishing up the run right around then and walking down that sidewalk. stay safe in 2021 familia, thangs are unpredictable

IMG_1222.jpg
IMG_1220.JPG

IMG_1222.jpg
IMG_1220.JPG

smh

happy birthday at least

IMG_1222.jpg
IMG_1220.JPG

Damn man!

Not good news, but material can be replaced! Stay healthy and surely 2021 awaits the best for you

IMG_1222.jpg
IMG_1220.JPG
Damn that's just insane! Glad you & your neighbors everyone is ok. **** changes in a split second. Happy birthday & stay safe

IMG_1222.jpg
IMG_1220.JPG
moe200069 moe200069

Happy birthday.. So glad to hear that you're safe..

Back
Top Bottom