the thread about nothing...

26988486-D3A3-4B51-BC33-01634583CACA.jpeg

Sorry playa :frown:
smh

happy birthday at least
Damn man!

Not good news, but material can be replaced! Stay healthy and surely 2021 awaits the best for you
Damn that's just insane! Glad you & your neighbors everyone is ok. **** changes in a split second. Happy birthday & stay safe
moe200069 moe200069

Happy birthday.. So glad to hear that you're safe..
moe200069 moe200069 , glad you’re okay bro. **** could’ve been worse had you been out there or just getting home. Crazy how quickly things can change for the worst :smh:

appreciate yall. as many of you said, it's just material possessions that can be replaced/repaired. feeling grateful that no one was hurt. the family in the house the truck finally stopped and crashed into has three kids. could've been tragic. wheewww

cheers to 2021 being a blessing familia!

these remind me of what they used to serve us in the free lunch line back in elementary and middle school. absolutely loved these things.. better than a hot pocket

not sure if they have these at the west coast dollar trees but definitely gonna pick up one of each flavor to get nostalgic. this + an air fryer = $$$$

Forgot to note that I used a toaster oven instead of a microwave. But yeah, a nice pickup if you happen to be at Dollar Tree.
Cool! I’ll be using the air fryer and probably cut up some fresh onions to toss inside of them. Perhaps some salsa as well. :emoji_thumbsup:

niceshoes247 niceshoes247 , that little Kitten is adorable!! Take good care of it
ED83FB77-FFCD-46A3-B4A3-26047B29AFCE.jpeg

Last edited:
these remind me of what they used to serve us in the free lunch line back in elementary and middle school. absolutely loved these things.. better than a hot pocket

not sure if they have these at the west coast dollar trees but definitely gonna pick up one of each flavor to get nostalgic. this + an air fryer = $$$$
I think you are referring to those taco/pizza pockets? I liked them too. The crust on the taco/pizza pockets weren't crispy and TBH don't really resemble these Jamaican Patties. I got mine at Dollar Tree in the Bay and TURBO UNO TURBO UNO is based in SoCal so I am sure they are here.

I think you are referring to those taco/pizza pockets? I liked them too. The crust on the taco/pizza pockets weren't crispy and TBH don't really resemble these Jamaican Patties. I got mine at Dollar Tree in the Bay and TURBO UNO TURBO UNO is based in SoCal so I am sure they are here.

good lookin out.. will definitely be included in my first meals of 2021

Back
Top Bottom