the thread about nothing...

whattup tan. how's your new year?

mine's kinda... ehhh lol. since october i've been looking for another job because my current one's bad in terms of pay and management. hard decision since there's a pandemic but i wanted to maintain my sanity. being a graphic artist cooped up at home is hard enough but having bad management from the top to bottom just ruins everything for me

but i got a call from an agency last wednesday and asked if i wanted to take their design exam. they called me around 2:30 pm, sent the files around 3:45, deadline was 6 pm sharp. i aced that **** man lol came in the clutch and passed it on the dot. got a call from them the next day telling me that i was chosen out of the three applicants who were shortlisted. at this point i assumed a job offer will be given during the interview but they gave me a paid two-week trial before being able to join them fully.

ngl i was kinda disappointed bc i thought i'd be getting a new job by monday, but i still wanna take on the challenge. i'm just glad that i resigned haha

LO just see a check opportunity. He dont really want to fight

Kendall Gill been boxing for like 10 - 15 years. Hes only got like 4 fights I believe. But he puts in work.

adidas-tmac-3-retrospective-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom