the thread about nothing...

It's evident James Harden really wore out his welcome in Houston because his restaurant that's not even open yet is already getting negative reviews. The guy seriously has a lower IQ than a kid in elementary school to not realize it's a doomed business venture based on how he conducted himself to get traded.

It's evident James Harden really wore out his welcome in Houston because his restaurant that's not even open yet is already getting negative reviews. The guy seriously has a lower IQ than a kid in elementary school to not realize it's a doomed business venture based on how he conducted himself to get traded.

Yikes. I remember something similar happening to KD's restaurant in OKC when he went to the Warriors.

Yeah Steph currys wife thought she could open up a boujee California bbq restaurant in Houston after the warriors beat the rockets.
just all types of flagrant. Tried selling us Mac and cheese for 20$ a bowl

I remember when I was a kid I asked my parents why Clinton was getting impeached and they wouldn't tell me. Come to find out years later that mans was getting topped in the white house :lol:

USPS delays have become increasingly frustrating. Package was supposed to be delivered on Tuesday, now it's "In transit, arriving late". Mind you, it's last location is one hour away in Jersey :smh:

/Rant

should "fans" maybe not take **** so seriously?

This is absolute common sense right here. 👍

I can understand having dislike for someone due to a disagreement about whatever with that individual or disgust for something they did wrong, but putting in extra time and energy to tarnish them is so unnecessary. It's only acceptable on the basis of revenge if someone wronged you and it had a detrimental effect against you, that I can understand.

Yikes. I remember something similar happening to KD's restaurant in OKC when he went to the Warriors.

I recall that people in Oklahoma City turned on Durant by posting disparaging reviews about his restaurant after he went to the Warriors in 2016. 🙄

This is an example of not being able to take negative restaurant reviews seriously. Anyone remember when someone posted a fake review of a hamburger stand pretending to be Suge Knight? Some fool posted a review under Suge's name about that spot where he ran over 2 people in the parking lot. 😆
Suge Yelp.jpg

That’s just Houston’s petty on display. Those same people was calling him the best player in the league MONDAY.

Rockets fans already turned on Harden once he put on a 💩 show to force his way out of town way before Monday realistically.

Yeah Steph currys wife thought she could open up a boujee California bbq restaurant in Houston after the warriors beat the rockets.
just all types of flagrant. Tried selling us Mac and cheese for 20$ a bowl

That's why I never ate at restaurants owned by celebrity names. I never took them seriously, especially since we've been saturated with them for decades now.

They overcharge for typical foods predicated on the restaurant having their names on them or having their involvement in them.

beyond that, why would u open a restaurant during the pandemic?

Back
Top Bottom