the thread about nothing...

I knew it was kinda windy last night. I saw this earlier today.....
78F28EC3-BD6D-4E03-9264-D32705436BE4.jpeg

old trees that just fall apart I guess. Hope nobody was hurt.

A little while later I see ECTO-1 cruising beside us :lol:
77CBB7AC-2BBF-43BA-BD89-D27CF8CAE1EC.jpeg
R.I.P. to that Honda. That is the exact reason why I never park my cars under a tree, wind+these trees are old as dirt & you never know when a bigass branch or the entire tree might give way. Wonder if Ecto-1 caught any ghosts lol. Very accurate replica- dope. Wonder if it was Jay Leno driving filming one of his episodes lol

Been waiting on this damn CC to get in the mail so I can buy this damn washer and dryer... went to order it today and the damn dryer is on back order until March. Luckily I hang dry most of my clothes but damn is it going to be annoying waiting for that.

R.I.P. to that Honda. That is the exact reason why I never park my cars under a tree, wind+these trees are old as dirt & you never know when a bigass branch or the entire tree might give way. Wonder if Ecto-1 caught any ghosts lol. Very accurate replica- dope. Wonder if it was Jay Leno driving filming one of his episodes lol
Yeah dude, my bro said the same thing. He avoids parking under old trees whenever possible. This had to happen last night past midnight when I noticed the wind picking up, sucks for the owner :frown:

It really was a nice replica and had everyone on the street smiling at it. Down to the plate!
D9350789-1EB8-4F7F-B32B-BBEBF6B4BBE9.jpeg

I was thinking that too but the driver was a young guy in a Dodgers cap. Best shot I could do without feeling like a stalker :lol:
6EEA5A98-130B-4C42-A808-DF8C07846B9C.jpeg

Isn't their a new Ghostbusters coming out? I know the last one didn't do as well as expected
Ghostbusters: Afterlife

Original cast is back minus Harold Ramis R.I.P. I saw that Carrie **** is in it who did awesome playing Nora in The Leftovers. Looking forward to this one.

Yeah dude, my bro said the same thing. He avoids parking under old trees whenever possible. This had to happen last night past midnight when I noticed the wind picking up, sucks for the owner :frown:

It really was a nice replica and had everyone on the street smiling at it. Down to the plate!
D9350789-1EB8-4F7F-B32B-BBEBF6B4BBE9.jpeg

I was thinking that too but the driver was a young guy in a Dodgers cap. Best shot I could do without feeling like a stalker :lol:
6EEA5A98-130B-4C42-A808-DF8C07846B9C.jpeg
Yeah def sucks for the owner. Time for him/her to get a new ride. Lol I'm sure he gets stalker pics taken a lot driving a car like that. Last June I saw a Pagani Huayra on the highway. Took a few pics on some straight stalker level **** lol. Got a higher chance of being struck by lightning than seeing one of those in real-life, could not believe my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom