the thread about nothing...

Me and you gonna build a whole car together one day, I swear. :lol: YouTube is the instruction manual to everything! I bet there’s a channel dedicated to putting together IKEA furniture. :lol:

If they don’t have one, ikea should create that channel. Smart business move.

Handmade Chess board and pieces...Daughter got beat under 12 moves :lol:

8A30EF35-7888-44A1-BE32-BA4F05ACC2BF.jpeg

Why the **** can't people just listen to what I say the first time. Then later its ALWAYS a problem that could've been avoided if you just listened to WHAT I SAID THE FIRST ****ING TIME. Jesus.. its not that hard. I feel like the embodiment of I told your dumb *** so.

Why the **** can't people just listen to what I say the first time. Then later its ALWAYS a problem that could've been avoided if you just listened to WHAT I SAID THE FIRST ****ING TIME. Jesus.. its not that hard. I feel like the embodiment of I told your dumb *** so.
Arrogance & trust issues are usually 2 things that get in the way of ppl making them hard headed.

And then there's The Dunning Kruger Effect lol. This can prevent people from taking advice too. Some NT'ers here definitely fall in this category :lol: "Fools are blind to their own foolishness"

Arrogance & trust issues are usually 2 things that get in the way of ppl making them hard headed.

And then there's The Dunning Kruger Effect lol. This can prevent people from taking advice too. Some NT'ers here definitely fall in this category :lol: "Fools are blind to their own foolishness"

After I saw 'smarter and more capable than they really are' I was like damn .. why wouldn't you just say that's not something you know about and research it. Then the next sentence basically talked about people refusing to do just that :lol:. Isn't that the point of different ppl with diff skills!?

Back
Top Bottom