the thread about nothing...

fANnUha.jpg

USPS be on that fufu juice

got a package that was in my city, (dallas) ready to be delivered and now its in Boston wtf is going on!!!!???

USPS be on that fufu juice

got a package that was in my city, (dallas) ready to be delivered and now its in Boston wtf is going on!!!!???
Same thing happened to me when I ordered something from D.C. I'm in Chicago but the thing went straight south to Florida first and then me. USPS always on funny business. A lot of times I get a delivered notification but it doesn't reach my door till hours later. Had one package delivered to my neighbor who was nice enough to tell me. Smh

Everytime I see wierd, I read it as wired not weird.
That's weidr but same here as english isn't my mother tongue, I would have read it the same way, or maybe it's because a word with "wi_" at first is always read like this ?
Plus your spirit is maybe not used to these faults ?
At least there is no lapse / Years ago one of our politics used to confuse between one word used for inflation and another for something quite different :lol:
Plus it was a woman so you can imagine Internet's reactions :nerd:

I absolutely love that we can view posts that we reacted too. SO much stuff that I laughed at in passing and forgot about. I just looked at about 30 posts that I laughed at and I'm in hear almost falling out of my bed laughing with tears burning my eyes.

Well I'll be damned Dustin, that was very impressive and he proved me wrong. Either Connor lost some power or Dustin chin just got stronger which doesn't make sense

Back
Top Bottom