the thread about nothing...

mp2sdbm9h6d61.jpg

Tale of the tape was mistakes and GB not capitalizing on opportunities. Bucs had 2 turnovers for 14 points, Packers had 3 and only scored 6. Unacceptable, reminds me when they lost to the Seahawks many years ago where they had 5 turnovers and couldn't even sniff the Redzone. They could of really put this game away early in the 4th after being down 18 points

I just got invited to this Discord with a bunch of stock market peeps. As everyone was talking about the moves they’re gonna make this week I realized a lot of these cats have no social skills. It’s all book smarts. As I started talking I realized everyone was really interested in what I was saying. Like REALLY interested. Mind you I’ve only been doing stocks for less than 2 years.
But it dawned on me that I really need to do something where I can practice my craft. I love public speaking and things like that. I wish I could do it more. Not necessarily those corny YouTube guys that say “learn how to make money fast” but like actual relevant things that I enjoy talking about.

I just got invited to this Discord with a bunch of stock market peeps. As everyone was talking about the moves they’re gonna make this week I realized a lot of these cats have no social skills. It’s all book smarts. As I started talking I realized everyone was really interested in what I was saying. Like REALLY interested. Mind you I’ve only been doing stocks for less than 2 years.
But it dawned on me that I really need to do something where I can practice my craft. I love public speaking and things like that. I wish I could do it more. Not necessarily those corny YouTube guys that say “learn how to make money fast” but like actual relevant things that I enjoy talking about.
you could do a podcast

Back
Top Bottom